Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be

Devante
New York City
Myla House

"Myla! where you at girl I'm here waiting for you?" Devante says making an known presence Into the home.

Suddenly you heard a cackling sound coming down the steps revealing Myla wearing this nice short tight skirt with a pink dress shirt to match looking good as ever.

"Hey you look nice follow me" Myla said grabbing him by the hand.

Devante didn't know what to think soon as he saw her grab his hand In a different location a smirk crept on his face thinking to himself this going to be a good night.

"Okay I'm loving this already how about we skip over dinner and you show me around this place" Devante said with a smirk.

"Oh sounds like you trying to get your groove on" Myla said chuckling while turning around to see his handsome face. 

"Oh yeah so what you got cooking?" Devante said with his signature laidback voice. 

"Well you about to find out" Myla said keeping a smile on her face. 

Afterwards they came In the kitchen to see all this food everywhere on the table after seeing all that Devante looked over to the corner to see another man In the room G'd up in a outfit standing there with a saxophone ready to play.

"What's going on who's your friend?" Devante said arrogant looking at Myla.

"Oh my bad this here is a special friend of mine he's name Is Tony I brought him here to be our guest for the evening besides I heard you came from a musical background so I wanted to do something nice" Myla said as the two came together and sated around the table.

"Oh ok I see you been doing your homework oh and nice to meet you Tony" Devante said as he cracked a joke while he took himself a seat.

Myla sighed and playfully rolled her eyes. "Now don't get too happy by the way let's eat I'm starving"

"Alrighty let's get started" Devante said picking up his food with a fork to eat while the other person played Instrumentals on the saxophone. 

After the guy started playing a familiar tune Myla let out a moaned sound after she heard him playing on the saxophone one of her favorites. "Piece Of My Love" by Guy.

"Oooh I love this" Myla said as she was so fan out getting up out her seat to do her signature moves.

Devante turn his head and looked down at his food In embarrassment as he wanted to leave not too sound cruel.

She tried to get Devante up out his seat and join her but he declined. He really wasn't the best dancer.

After she was finished dancing and singing as If she was living her whole childhood all over again she returned back to her chair going on and on In a conversation with Devante.

"I'm sorry If I started singing and dancing out of nowhere I normally don't do none of that except when I'm home alone" Myla said.

"Oh you good I know how It Is I'm the same way too" Devante told her.

"Really...cool...I guess" Myla said as she had to get a drink after that.

"Wow Myla was getting down" Devante said looking at her cool self.

"I know right I was now I'm done for the night" Myla said smiling at Devante.

Devante quickly put his head down and chuckled knowing damn well that was a lie.

After dinner was finally over Myla and Devante went In the other room to sit down and chill but Myla had something else In mind that they should do first to make their night feel just right. 

Devante fell backwards on the sofa he was still drunk from the wine not In his right mind as Myla dimmed down the lights a little bit In her place and set the mood playing some Keith Sweat.

"Myla what you think you doing?" Devante said while thinking she trying to get him caught up.

One thing about Myla she always gets whatever she wants no man has never refused her.

"Oh just relax baby and let me take care of you enough with playing games you know you want this" Myla said giving tongue action on his side of ear.

Devante took a deep breath while getting kind of upset that she didn't even care that he still had a girlfriend out here.

"Look Myla I still love you as a friend and whatnot but I can't do this If Navy knew I cheated on her she would never forgive me so I'm going to have to say no watch out!" Devante says pushing her off him as she fell over on the other side of the couch.

Myla stared angry at him while getting herself back on track fixing herself up. "Oh so now you wanna think abut your girlfriend who left your ass for the army"

Devante jumped to Navy defense. "What? now you done went too far I think you better watch who you talking too and keep Navy name out your mouth!!"

"So what nigga just get up out of my house see yourself on out the door!" Myla said pointing towards the door. 

Devante smacked teeth and looked at her.

"Alright I get up out your crib no problem" Devante said as he walking out the door.

"See ya bye!" Myla said shutting her door.

***

Devante came back to the apartment to get himself some sleep as he walked In the spot to turn on some light In the crib.

As he notice something wasn't right seeing Tatianna sitting there watching the door while waiting on him to come through that door.

"Oh Devante glad to see you here, ummm why you getting In so late?" Tatianna asked randomly.

"Tatianna you don't make the rules around here If I wanna leave and stay gone all night than I should be allowed to do that and what the hell are you doing waiting up for me anyway that's strange" Devante said looking all mean.

Tatianna looked up at him and thought she had every reason to be concern about him.

"Listen De there's something I need to tell you so how about you take a seat" Tatianna says while pointing directly at a empty space beside her.

Devante looked confused as he walked over to a empty seat to sit down so they could talk to one another like adults.

"Yes now what Is It?" Devante said looking right at her.

"Devante I'm pregnant" Tatianna blurted out.

"Okay Tatianna stop playing that's like me saying babyface Is my cousin that's not something to joke about" Devante said not believing her. 

"I ain't playing Devante I am don't you remember what we did together?" Tatianna says folding her arms across the chest.

"Yeah we had sex In the past I remember but how I know that's my baby Tatianna" He says staring at her.

"It's yours Devante you can believe me or not I really don't care but I'm having your baby!" She says making Devante more heated.

He couldn't believe this happened how could he be so stupid to get caught up like this now he stuck taking care of a baby.

"Bye I'm going to bed I ain't trying to hear this shit right now Tati" Devante said rejecting Tatianna while getting up to walk away. 

To Be Continued...

How do y'all like the new update?

Thoughts on Myla and Devante heated argument? 🤣

What's your opinion on Tatianna telling Devante she's pregnant with his child?

Do y'all believe her?