Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina

"Navy come and eat dinner!" Courtney shout In the other room as Navy heard her sister calling her while she remained sitting down on the couch thinking about Scott who wanted to help her with her career. 

Navy turned her head In slow motion a sigh came from her mouth. Courtney gave her this look as It was brought to her attention that something must be wrong. 

"Okay you don't have to yell" Navy said while she finally gets up off the couch to walk In the dining room.  

"About damn time and what's with the attitude Is something wrong?" Courtney asked while asking more questions. 

Navy had started to roll her eyes and walked In the room too take a seat at the table with her family to eat dinner with them while she gave Courtney a look that means she was serious.

"Nothing wrong Courtney why ask me that" Navy said looking at her father at the table eating his food while he let them two talk. 

Courtney looked right at her father too and then she looked at Navy to get back on what they was talking about. "Because people sitting at this table cares about you Including Katrina so tell us what's on your mind."  

Navy look at her and nod. "Well I might be going to New York soon to do a couple tracks In the studio I wanted to wait to tell you this but I figure I should go ahead and let you know since you cares about me..."  

Finally the two looked up at her after she was done talking about her plans Courtney started to smile at her wanting to better her life for her family to be proud while Angelo didn't see nothing wrong with Navy wanting to do her own music but he was skeptical. 

Navy added. "I met this producer and we started talking about music. Anyway he asked me to come to New York City and meet him so he can talk with me and work on some music together" 

"Yes. you should go that's my answer." Courtney said looking at Navy with a smile on her face. 

"Thank you It feels good to hear that" Navy said returning a smile as she glanced back at her dad to see he didn't look so happy. 

Courtney chimed In "Of course you know we going to support you all the way. So Dad what do you think about Navy leaving?" 

"Think about what? I can't tell her what to do that's her dream not mine" Angelo said while pointing over there with a plastic spoon at Navy sitting across the dinner table. 

Navy turns her head to the side not looking at neither one of them while she remains silent and took a deep breath. 

"And Navy how well do you know him are you sure you can trust him and what about money you need that how can you support yourself without it?" Angelo asked staring at his daughter. 

Navy turns her head to stare at her dad and then responds. "Uh he cool I guess and don't worry I figure something out maybe the cost of living won't be that much In New York" 

"Well I hope everything go well for you while you out there so do you know where you going to be staying at?" Angelo said to his other daughter. 

"Oh I probably get a hotel like what Trisha did when she stayed down there and then work on finding me my own place next after I drop my album." Navy says as she sits there dreaming. 

 Courtney chimed In her seat. "Oh that do sounds good you should ask Devante about what area to move In since him and his group knows about that city. Anyway are you going to call Devante and tell him the news"