𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

⚠️

16+/18+ - It's not my fault if you get triggered or offended or anything similar to that because you are too young or uncomfortable about what happens in the novel.

SMUT - This book will have smut and it probably be heavy/explicit so skip that if you don't to read it. Don't complain about there being smut.

Tags - Be warned there is violence, murder, colonizers, blood, drugs, death, alcohol, profanity, sex, mature content and all that goodness in this story so if you don't like that then leave. You have been warned!

Relationships Dynamics - This is poly again just like my other stories. Solomon will have two partners/boyfriends at the same time. There will be boy x boy, threesomes, rough sex and kinks, knife play. Leave if you don't want to read about any of these or just skip the sexual scenes.

Love Interests: Xavier and Dorian (OC) it will be slowish 

DO NOT KINK SHAME it's rude and shows who you are as a person and your comments will be deleted because this is a safe place.

Disclaimer - I do not own fate: winx saga or winx club. They all belong to their rightful creators and owners. I do not own the gifs or photos that are used in this fic only the mood boards I create.

However, I own my characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline/plot divergence in this story.

Stealing is plagiarism and will not be tolerated. If you notice this story is being plagiarized, please message me, and ill deal with it.

I will love to hear your thoughts! So feel free to private message me if you want about anything or just comment I will read everything :)

I hope you enjoy :-)

_____________________________________________________

vote and comment x