𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

CHAPTER ONE

(act i)

THE ADDAMS SISTERS

'Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe'

When Morticia Addams announced she was having twin girls, the family was ecstatic none so than Gomez Addams himself

No one could explain Solomon and Wednesday Addams's bond; they were bonded for life. They came to life together, and they would die together. They loved each other more than their dark hearts cared to admit. They felt each other's feelings; when one was in distress, so was the other.

The Addams Family, by definition, was no 'normal' family; they were dark and weird. Wednesday and Solomon were the 'weirdest' things about the Addams Family. They had dark, dry humour and loved to torture their brother, Pugsley. They excelled in their chosen music, art and sport. They didn't do emotions, didn't understand them, and saw them as a weakness. They drank poison straight from the bottle just to feel alive.

They were dead on the inside and looked deadier on the outside. Pale skin like a corpse, hair dark as raven feathers. They were twins.

Solomon was slightly...different than Wednesday's child full of woe. Solomon wanted to explore the world like her name's sake, she wanted it all, and what Solomon wanted, Solomon got.

Solomon loved the violin, and Wednesday loved the cello.

Solomon loved to read, and Wednesday loved to write.

Solomon loved fashion, and Wednesday loved her simple black dress.

Solomon loved her hair out, and Wednesday loved her two plaits.

Solomon loved fucking guys, and Wednesday loved torturing them.

They were like two sides of a coin and liked that about themselves. They were different but the same. 

_______________

Wednesday and I were walking down the halls of the local public school we were forced to join by our parents. School was like torture but not the fun kind. The students were annoying and loud. The teachers were lazy and bored and didn't do their jobs right.

They all watched us with barely concealed disgust, they thought as weird, but in fact, it was them who were strange. Who wears such bright pink like that and looks okay with wearing such disgraceful clothing choices is beyond me.

We walked in step, Wednesday's heavy platforms hitting the ground and my heels clacking against the floor.

We reached our brother Pugsley's locker and looked at each other with flat smiles. Wednesday opened the locker, and I watched Pugsley fall to the ground with his wrists tied with rope and a red apple secured in his mouth.