𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 '𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖞' 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖘

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

(act i)

MYSTERIOUS 'EMPTY' HOUSES

'Quid Pro Woe'

Timeskip - Later that Day ~

Wednesday had gone to the Weathervane to get information from Tyler about her drawing while I was in Dorian's room laying on the bed reading Wuthering Heights. Dorian was in the shower, and Xavier was in his little art studio on the edge of campus.

Finally, Dorian emerges from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist because he conveniently forgot his clothes. He walked over to me, kissed my cheek, and smiled as he read the book cover. "' Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same,'" he told me, quoting Emily as he stared into my eyes with his expressive dark eyes.

With that line, I knew I was taken; my heart was his and Xavier's. I shouldn't be talking about love. I am only sixteen, after all. We all think we've met our soulmates, or the one when we were that age, but I knew I wouldn't want to spend another minute with someone else.

"I am you. 'You are always, always in my mind; not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being.'" I told him lovingly, touching my cold lips against his warmer lips. As our lips and hearts connect, everything fades away, the battle of love between Heathcliff and Emily slips from my thoughts, and the mystery of this monster is far away. Only he and I were there then, and it was bliss.

A soft ebb and flow of a kiss ceased, and we laid our heads against one another, anchoring ourselves from the abyss of emotions we had for each other.

As Addams, we loved hard and strong and only once. It was an all-consuming type of love that left you breathless, carrying each other's heart and soul. I had that with both Dorian and Xavier, and I was beyond lucky.

"You, my dear are absolutely perfect," he whispered into the warm air, cupping my cheek with slender fingers.

I breathed his air deep into my lungs, mixing with my own. "As are you, mi alma," I murmured against his soft, pink lips and pressed my against his for a fleeting moment. He tasted like ambrosia, and I couldn't get enough of it, of him.

His dark eyes turned darker, and he latched his hand around my throat, barely squeezing. The hint of danger lingered, as did his touch.

"My favorite necklace," I told him with a quirk on my lips. His dark eyes turned predatory, "My little minx," he said affectionately as he nuzzled my throat, leaving sight kisses as he went.

I tipped my head back, giving him more room as a curly sunshine boy entered my thoughts. "Xavier," I breathed out, "He'll miss the show, and you know how annoyed he gets," I told him as he pressed his teeth against my throat.