𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖊 𝕮𝖚𝖕

CHAPTER SIX

(act i)

THE POE CUP

'Woe is the Loneliest Number'

After telling Wednesday practically everything that happened whilst she was snooping in Xavier's room and his confrontation with Bianca. Wednesday was ready to take Bianca down and with Yikio in the infirmary, she decided to 'help' Enid in the Poe Cup. Anything to get Bianca Barclay swimming with the fishes.

Enid thought Wednesday was doing this because they were friends, she was sorely mistaken.

Enid and I were sitting whilst Enid was talking about her crush on a specific Gorgon. It was dreadfully boring but luckily Wednesday came in clutch.

"We're all set," Enid said bubbly when she noticed Wednesday.

"Good. Thing is in position" she said without blinking like usual.

"Wanna tell me what you three were up to?" Enid asked, ignoring my scary grin. "And spoil the surprise?" I said, cocking an eyebrow.

Enid's face lit up like a light and looked at Wednesday with a smile, "Speaking of surprises, your costume is in the tent!"

I laughed at the silent mortification on my twin sisters' face whilst Enid pulled Wednesday along to the tent. I was waiting for them to get changed when I felt hands slithering around my waist and pulling me into said chest.

"Hey" Xavier greeted softly in my eyes making a slight shiver up my spine. I looked up to see him in a jesters costume with white face paint and his lips smudged with red paint and his eyes looked like an off-brand raccoon. His blonde curls were peeking out of his jester hat making him look goofy. He beamed a bright smile and I greeted, "Hey. Ready to be defeated by my sister?"

Xavier smiled and rolled his eyes, "Of course. You Addams are a scary bunch but watch out for Bianca. She plays dirty"

I scoff and turn in his arms so I'm not straining my neck. "True, very true. But we Addams play a lot dirtier, Wednesday most of all"

"Can't wait" Xavier breathed looking down at me. "I love the outfit. Very hot and pirates?"

 Very hot and pirates?"