𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖙

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(act i)

The Truth Comes Out

'A Murder of Woes'

After Wednesday told everyone (minus Weems) the truth about Tyler they concocted a plan. A plan to clear Xavier's name and put the real culprit away.

Dorian and I waited in Xavier's art studio for the others to come back with Tyler.

"You know I'm not surprised he's the Hyde. He was weird especially his infatuation with you not that it wasn't understandable".

Usually, I would be happy with his flirt but I was seething, "He misdirected us with the injury. I should've seen it!"

Dorian stood up and wrapped his arms around me and said soothingly, "It's fine we've got him now and we'll get Xavier out. that's all that matters".

I nodded begrudgingly and leaned my head against his chest and couldn't help but say, "It was a really good misdirect though"

Dorian laughed softly while he patted my head and quietened down and whispered, "We'll get him out".

Our moment was interrupted when Bianca and her siren gang came in carrying an unconscious Tyler with a seething Wednesday.

Dorian and I pulled away from each other and watched as Wednesday chained him to a chair, I happily helped her.

"This brings back good memories doesn't it?" I said to Wednesday with a nostalgic look, we did similar things to each other when we were young, and Pugsley wasn't around (or old enough). We would catch the other off guard and torture each other (lightly). We called it bonding time.

Wednesday chuckled lightly shocking the siren co., she nodded with a pleased glint. "You were always better than me at mental torture, always trying to break me with Asmodeus or Thing".

Asmodeus, our 'shared' (my) pet Doberman that Father and Mother got us for our tenth birthday. Wednesday grew an attachment to it. I would never hurt an animal; I was bluffing when it came to animal abuse. I hated it and hated people who could unblinkingly hurt animals, with my power to talk to animals, I had a deeper connection to them and loved them.

I scoffed and let her in on the secret, "I was always bluffing".

Wednesday smirked and her dark eyes met my identical ones, "I know."

I rolled my eyes and Bianca who was near me said to the others, "They're both slightly psychopathic...right?"

We ignored her but I smiled when Dorian murmured, "I know right, it's such a turn on"