Chapter 1: Home

Sarafina's (if your not sure how to produce it it's, Sara-Fina) POV:

I stare out the window of my car from a parking lot. Staring and glaring as I saw people walking and some were holding hands particularly couples. I never knew the true reason why someone would want to hold sweaty hands like gross. My parents soon came to my head. I never really knew them but all I knew was that they were murdered, god knows who killed them. I soon started my car up and drove home.

Time passed....

I arrive at my house, I got out of my car and opened my door. Then I froze,...I locked my door. I grabbed a knife from my kitchen as I knew someone was in here.

"Who's in my house, you dumb ass bitch?!" I shout waiting for a reply.

I feel to hands over my mouth from behind as I swing my arm around as a fast reflex and push who it was on the ground as they land on their back. It was just Adam.

"Aghhh, where did you learn that? Holy shit you crazy!" He complained as he got up, holding his back as he groaned in pain.

"And that's what you get for coming to MY house without permission... and I had lots of training ever since I was 8 so yea, now clean up that blood that come from your nose, i just got these carpets." I walked over and sat on my couch.

"You will never change, why can't we have another shot." He sits besides me, then puts his arm over my shoulder. I grab his hand and squeeze it at a angle where it won't break or bruise but it will hurt. I leaned into his ear as he gasped from pain.

"Me and you will NEVER happen again, get out of my house.." I let his hand go as he grips it with his other. 

"Your crazy, strong, and very cold..." he says as he walks out of my house.

"YOU GET BACK HERE AND CLEAN THAT BLOOD OF YOURS, YOU PROBABLY HAVE AIDS, YOU SICK FUCKER!!!" I shout.

He ignores me and leaves. My parents were dead for a long time, I should be over it but I'm not, I want revenge to whoever killed them. That's all I ever had on my mind, I don't  have a care in the world. Sometimes, I don't know why I never cared about anyone or anything, I guess I am numb in a way. I looked at my phone to see the time, it was 10:30 p.m, i head upstairs into my room and got into bed. I never wanted to be in school, I stopped school after Adam slept with a lot of girls while we were together, I bet he does have aids, std or something, dumb bitch. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

Some hours later...

Thump,thump

I shot up hearing a noise from my window. I opened my sheets that were covering over my window and looked around, I saw nothing. I just decide to get back into bed.

Thump.

There was another hit, I look at the window and seen something fly by.. I ran to it and opened my window, I looked around and saw this black figure but before I can't close my window it grabbed me, it was a black like person as a shadow.

"Agh let me go, you little black old thingy!" I shout as it pulled me, I grip onto my window frame for support to get back into the house, as my body was hanging as it was gripping me. I let out a scream as I lost my grip expecting this thing not able to hold my weight.  I closed my eyes, waiting to hit the ground...but I don't feel anything I opened my eyes and seen I was ...flying? I struggled in his/her or things gasp. I kick "it" as I can but I couldn't. It held onto me, but at the same time I didn't want to fall, or look down to see how far I was off it. It went down and down, it let go of my as I smashed into the ground, hitting it as I blacked out.

Sometime later...

I open my eyes a little to see that I was in... a forest? There was no way I was. I feel the ground and indeed I was in a forest. I look around as I wonder.

I've been wonder around for about a hour. I look at this rock. I sat on the rock and continued to look around. I heard a twig snap, I turn quickly and jump up to a fighting position. As I see a boy leaning against a tree.

"Oh you've got fire, I like fire...Sarafina.." he smirks at me as I look to see him a outfit that kinda saggy but tight, I gotta admit it looked good.

"Who the hell are you? And how do you know my name? Where am I? What do you want? And how-" Pan interrupts me.

"I wouldn't never expect anything different from a cold hearted girl." He smirks as he walks up to me. He stays so close to me looking into my eyes as I look into his and notice they are a beautiful shade of Jade green.

"And who are you?" I remain standing as I don't back down.

"I'm Peter..Peter Pan. And I must say that I'm impressed, someone like a girl would back away or run or scream but you..."

"Well that's just say I'm not afraid of  you." I spat into a anger tone.

"I think we need a proper chat..." Peter says.

He holds into my arm, and squeezes. I hold into his arm that was on mine, as I turn it fast, making his smirk I push it off me as I give him a death look.

"Aghhh he wasn't kidding you are strong and crazy." He says.

"How do you know what he said?" I asked as my mind was confused.

"The whole time my shadow watched and told me everything, I'm sorry to bring you here but I'm not sorry." He smirks.

"BOYS!" He yells.

Boy came from everywhere, like trees, behind rocks, and behind bushes. They all carried some sort of weapon like a bow and arrow, knifes, a bat like thing that the tallest was holding.  I feel grips in my arms, I do a back flip forcing them the flip down on the ground. They both groan in pain.

"Felix!" He demands the tallest, as he comes to me and grips my arms and folds them back into my back. I kick my leg up far enough to kick his head as he quickly let's go. Freeing me from his gasp. Pan stands there watching as lord of the boys comes to me, one then holding a knife to my throat. I stop in my tracks. Staying still and not moving, I seen it was Felix holding  the knife to my throat.

"Your bluffing.." I say as I swallow my dry mouth that was barley unable to speak.

"You wanna b-" but before he can finish I grab the knife so fast a his reflexes weren't as fast as mine. I point it to Peter as she just smirks. He starts clapping, then nods. But before I can respond I was hit on the head as everything went black.
________________________________

Yay! First chapter of this story is down❤️ tell me what you think❤️ Also I might stop with my other stories and makes this one with 10 chapters as well so they are even...let me know in the comments.