Chapter 6- Home at last

I open my eyes and I was back inside my bedroom. I opened my window to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I felt the cold breeze on my cheeks. I felt my heart sank as I thought me and Pan were friends but I guess not. I closed and locked my window. I walked to bed as I sat down at the end of it. I felt a random rage of anger as I threw a case from my dresser onto the floor. I kicked as glass at went inside my foot piercing it. Blood came from my foot as it tickled down the floor. I was pure and as I lost my parents because they were murdered by that one person I dated. I had to admit I missed them even through I didn't truly know them. But I still missed them.

I hate Adam and Pan. I sat back down on my bed as I lead my foot over my leg. I took the glass out of my foot.  It healed as I never understood why I was able to do that. It was fascinating to me through. I wipe my foot off with a wet napkin. I later in my bed looking at my ceiling. So much as happened. I did overthink a little when something big happened. But why did Pan get jealous when I was dancing? Was he jealous? Why did you want to kill me? Was I truly better then him? I snapped out of my thoughts as I closed my eyes.

Authors POV:

"She's been a naughty girl, why would you want her back?" A voice came from in front of her house as she is sleeping. He glared at the front door as he walks up to it.

"Just get her, I'll give her the  punishment." The other guy nods. Adam stands watching as he uses the wiggle method, as he opens the door. He walks gently up to her bedroom. He opens her door as he smiles at her, he watches her sleep so peacefully as her body was in a back sleeping position. He walks up to her bedside as he covers mouth quickly with a rag. She moves quickly as she rolls her body kicking him. He grabbed her feet as she was weak from the sleeping gas in the rag. He climbs at top of her as she is struggling to get him off.

"Leave her alone."she turns quickly as Peter was standing by the window as it was opened. He stubbles as he grabs a knife from his pants leg. He points it at Peter. He smiles at Adam.

Sarafina POV:

Peter stands at the window steal as Adam is pointing the knife at him.

"Who the fuck is this?" Adam asked.

"Nobody that you should be pointing a knife at!" I shout to him as I stubble back on my feet.  I kick Adam again as I grab the knife as it alarmist hits the ground.

"You bitch! You'll regret that!" He shouts.

"I said leave her alone!" Peter shouts. Adam rushes to me as he pulls the knife out of my hand. He pushes it to my throat as Peter stands there angrily. He pins me as his knees are on top of my shoulders and my arms also pinned. His body weight keeping me down.

"You won't get to me in time before I slice her throat open... like I did to her parents." I felt my eyes go heavy... he slid their throats? I was numb as I couldn't move. I stare into his eyes as he pins in more into my throat, it drew a bit of blood.

"You have a final warning to get off her!" Peter shouts as Adam doesn't leave me.

"This naughty girl isn't leaving my gasp until she is dead!" He says has he was about to slid my throat but was stop by a force. Peter stopped him from going further. He stands as he was frozen. Pan walks over to him as he whispers in his ear.

"If you don't leave, I will kill you so fast that you won't blink, if anyone gets to kill her it's going to be me." He unfreezes Adam as he gets off me. He turns to Peter and whispers in his ear.

"Kill her right now... if you don't I'll always find ways to kill her... and I'll make her suffer."
He walks out as the guy guy was standing behind the door. He throws a knife as it was about to hit Pan. I didn't hesitate for a second as I threw myself in front of him. He hits my stomach, I felt my blood come out as fall to the ground Pan catches me. Pan uses magic to freeze them both. He uses magic as he pushes both of them out of the widow. I hear them thump on the ground. I felt my eyes go heavy. I was dying from blood loss.

"Don't you dare die on me!" He shouts to me, he uses magic as we were magically at Neverland again. We were on a beach, the warm sand on my back. He holds a veil filled with a liquid. He puts it up to my mouth. He fixes it down my throat. It tasted like water. It was water but a special kind. My stomach healed as I gasped for air. I was saved by someone who wanted me dead but why?

"You gave her that water?" Felix said as Pan looks up at him. I open my eyes, Pan still holding me.

"I had to.." Pan said as Felix nods and walks away realizing that Pan wanted to be alone.

"Why did you save? You wanted me dead... I didn't understand and why water?" I asked as Pan bites his bottom lip.

"I couldn't let you die...the water- the water is to heal, but it comes with a price." He said as I stare into his eyes.

"What price?" I asked as he looks away.

"You have to stay here...forever, or you'll die. I don't want you to die." He said as my eyes went wide...here? Forever? Why was this happening to me?

"Oh my god..." I whispered as Pan eyes went back to me. I glare as his eyes glowed for a second. I smiled as he glared back.

"Why did you save me? You could've died?" He asked as it took me by surprise.

"Because... if you died the lost boys here wouldn't have a leader, and I was ready to die, I'm not afraid to die." I responded. He pulled me close as he kissed me. I pull away quickly.

"What the fuck?" I questioned. I stood up, I glared at him as he looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry..." he looks back at me.

"I wanna go..." I said.  I walk away from him off the beach. Something hit my leg as I fell to the ground. I shouted as I hear Pan coming from behind me. He grabs me quickly as bullets were being shot, a bullet was inside my leg. It hurt bad.

"What the fuck?" I asked Pan.

"We are being attacked!" Pan responded.