Chapter 4- The answer to my questions

He say on the bed as he explained on my questions.

"The boys that are here are called lost boys, my name is really Peter Pan. There I explained it." He tried to get up as I pull him down with my arm. I hold the sword up to his neck from my belt.

"No, all of my questions!" I demand. He nodded. I put my sword back into my belt as he smirks at me rising his eyebrow. I back away.

"I know your name... because I've watched you, every night since you were 15, and I've been watching you because I've never seen someone with such skill, coldness, and most of all I've never noticed that you have healing abilities, now that's fascinating." He finishes.

"So you don't know anything about my parents?" I ask. He nods. I go back up to him as I grab his arm tightly.

"Start talking!" I demand as he pulls my hand off his arm.

"Have you heard of personal space." I walk away.

"Your parents... we're murdered, but not by me. Your ex boyfriend murdered them. I've watched it happen. A gang full of him, tracked down your parents when you were very little, murdered them in plain day." My eyes dropped to the ground as I can feel him staring.

"Wait you were there?! You could've stopped it!!! You could've saved my parents, you could've saved my only family." I push him as I tackle him while he was on the bed. He turns me around as he was on top of me. He gets on me completely as I struggle, I moved as he pins my hands above my head. I scream, as I wiggle my body around.

"Calm down! I couldn't save them, I couldn't cross that border or I would've died!" He shouts in my face.

"You only care about yourself!" I shout back to him. I let a bigger scream. I move my body and try turning it to get free but it didn't work.

"Yes, I only care about myself, but if I would've crossed the border I wouldn't have made it to your parents in time. I'm sorry!" I tells me, I push him a good and final push. He gets off me, I ran out of the hut, as all the lost boys stared. I ran until I got to this beach, the water was a beautiful crystal like blue. I got flash backs for when my parents died.

Flashback...

I was playing with my dolls as I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw two big men hovering over me. "Hello..." says on of them. "Hello" I ran to him and gave him a hug. "How old are you miss...?" He ask. "This many... and my name is Rose." I hold up 6 fingers. I glare at them as I was smiling. "I'm sorry but you'll have to come with us." One guy says. "No sorry mommy says not to leave the home until they got back." I smile at them as they looked sad. "What happened?" I ask. "Sorry but ummm... your parents won't be coming home. Please come with us." He holds my hand as he leads me to a cop car. We do arrive at a orphanage. I smile as they take me inside. "This will be your new home, your parents won't be coming." He says has he walks up to this lady on the counter like thing.

"Hello, my name is officer Burden. And I'm bringing her in because her parents were unalived. Please take the best of care for her here." He explains as he leaves me. The lady at the office was glaring at me. "Hello my name Sara and this is your home." " no it's not my home is... well I don't know." She kisses my forehead. She takes me to my room with 5 other girls all that are older then me. They all smile happily. We became friends.

9 years later...

I open a can from the pantry. I smiled as my best friend hugged me. I hug her back. I heard someone call my name. I walk down to the office. I walk inside.

Two offices were standing as I sat down.

"Sara...? It's been 9 years of you being here." I nod. "I think it's time for you to know the truth about hey you are here." Her expression was serious.