Chspter 5- Dancing with the devil

As Pan plays his flute. I hummed to the sound. Felix comes to me as he offers his hand. I grab it as he leads me to the area where they were dancing. We slow dance as Felix grabs my waist. I smile as we dance as I see Peter glaring at me, he looked jealous..? I wink at him, and move my hand to have him dance with me, he smiles and comes over. He continued to play his flute. He slowed the song down as all the lost boys sat down. The boys watched as he snaps his fingers as he went hands free of playing the flute. I smile as he holds my waist. He spun us around.

"Your quite the dancer." He says as I spun my leg up to me head and spin. I put my foot down as I respond.

"Your not so bad yourself." I lean in as he pulls back. I lean back up as my body turns finishing off the dance as my back is touching his chest. And my hand to his head, my leg pointing up. I smile to him as I hear clapping from the lost boys. I smile as Peter smiles back. I stand up as Felix throws me 2 swords.

"Sword dance please, or fight." Felix says, Peter looks at me as I bow my head and he accepted the challenge as well. We got into position.

"Can magic be allowed?" He asked. I nod. He turned the sword with wrapped with a plant.

"Don't Pan, that can kill her." Felix says.

"That's the point... I'm not your friend, Sarafina." My eyes went wide with satisfaction. I glare at him. I nod as I focus myself harder then usual.

"Bring it on...PAN!" I shout as he swings the sword. The lost boys move out of the hiding themselves inside the huts and stare through them. I drop my sword as he changes that sword into the same thing. It was the same plant as dreamshade.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked.
He swings once more at me as just in time I duck. I jump passed him the I run to a tree. I climb it quickly. He flys up to me as he swings it again, I fall out of the tree as I dodge it. I stumble quilt as he swings it again. I spun my body to jump in the air, he pushes me before I land on the ground with my feet into a tree. I groan as I felt my ribs hurt. I hear him by me as he throws the sword into the tree as I dodge it.

"God it's like someone can change so quickly so I'm gonna make this a dance." I grin. I stand up as I feel my ribs heal.  He swings it once again as it gets stuck in the tree. I jump on it as I balance my body on it. He wishes the other one as I swing my leg around is shoulders looping on, I grab the sword from his hand as I hold it to his throat. He grabs the sword from my hand but before he can slash my leg I kick it away. It falls but from my he can't lean down. He falls to the floor as my body weight over powered him. He tries tiling over but I I've roses him. I climb my knee up to his throat and I grab the sword. I put it to his throat. He swallows quickly.

"Well what a sight. Peter getting his ass kicked by a girl... how interesting." I turn around quickly to see a man with hook as a hand. I turn back to him.

"Reach for the heart, that the only way to kill him las." He says. I force my hand into his chest not thinking twice.

"Now pull it out and crush it." He says as I don't hesitate and I pull it out. I hold it in my hand. I begin to crush it as Peter Pan's face become more pale it was working but something was telling me not to.

"I surrender." He said. I force myself to look away as I pull his heart back into his chest. I get off him quickly.

"I'm hook, Killian hook. But you can call me Captain Hook." I glare at him.

"Shut up." I respond as I walk passed then both. Pan gets up as hook just laughs at Pan.

"Shut up, Hook what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just came to pick up the girl and take her home."  He says as Pan face grows with anger.

"Take her! I don't want that crazy bitch." He says as he hits hooks shoulder with his hard. Hook grins as he passes him to Sarafina.

"Hello Sarafina, I'm here to take you home." Hook says as Sarafina. She glared at him.

"Just take me home and less talking the better and also just call me Sara." I walked pass him as I can sense peter's anger at me. He leads me to this big ship that was about 2 miles away on the shore.

"You have my permission to get off this island." Peter says quietly. He we aboard the ship, there were lots of cremates aboard. They stare as I was the only girl.

"I've never seen someone beat Peter Pan, much less a girl." Hooks says.

"Has incredibly sexist as that sounds... I've had a very long time to train, and I never knew that my dancing skills can pay off." I smile then I look at hook.

"It's very impressive." He said. I look at him. Then back at the ground.

"So now Pan hates you because your better then him." He said as I grin.

"Yea and I have no regrets for it, and how far are we from my home?" I asked.

"Right now..." but before I can respond we fall into this whirlpool. Soon after I arrive in my home town. I open my eyes as I was back inside my bedroom.