Chapter 8- Dont get the best of him.

He smashed his lips with mine but for some reason I couldn't pull away...

"Are you gonna push me away?" Peter asked as he pulled from me. I looked at him blankly. I nodded as I pushed him away.

"Wh-" Peter was about to say, I smashed his lips, he eyes closed. My hands went through his hair as his hangs went on my hips. I opened my eyes...it was a dream. I shuddered, what the fuck? How was that a dream? Why me? I was on the bed as I quickly got up. Peter wasn't anywhere in sight. I shook my hands as they were just shaking.

"Peter?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." I heard a voice say from outside the tent, Pan walked in as he stared blankly at me.

"I- i agh- had a dream, and I can't sleep..." I said quietly. He walked over to me. He lifted my chin as he pushes me down on the bed.

"Lay down." He said. I laid down as I expected him to just leave. But he didn't, he waited for a minute as he lays in bed next to me. I looked into his eyes.

"What are doing?" I asked.

"Helping you sleep, close your eyes and keep your hands on your side so I can go back to the boys." He responded. I closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep with him laying next to me.

Peter Pan POV:

I was about to get up but her arms swung on top of my chest and her head rest next to her arm on my chest. I looked at her and I don't realize how beautiful she was, her hair was so smooth and shiny. I shook this all out as I grabbed a pillow from above my head as I lifted her head and arm as carefully as I can. I placed her head and arm on the pillow as she was sound asleep. I walked outside the tent. The boys were all dancing around the fire.

"Why did it take you so long?" Felix asked me.

"Just had to take our quest back to sleep." I responded. Bit the whole night as the boys were dancing, I couldn't get her out of my head. I can't believe I kissed her, what the hell is wrong with me. I thought to myself. I sat on the log in the middle of the boys. Then Felix came back up to me.

"Can I go find some clothes for our guest tomorrow training, she will be staying with us." Felix asked. I nodded as he walked away into her my tent for her. I waited as he came out. The lost boys all went to bed as I stayed awake.

The next morning...
Sarafina's POV:

I opened my eyes, my head and arm was rested on a pillow. Wait? Did I fall asleep on peter? I asked myself, I stood up on the bed as I see a stack of clothes. They were purple with gloves and everything(picture above is the outfit, I hope you like it:)) I put it on, and I will have to admit it, it was cute. And it looked really good on me. I walked out of the tent as I see the lost boys holding weapons in their hands. Pan was I front of them.

"What the hell are you wearing, it looks really-agh- cute but but FELIX!" He shouted as Felix came to him.

"What is this outfit?" Pan said calmly.

"It was the only girl outfit." He responded.

"Ok fine, once it gets dirty just clean it." He said. "And oh yea, boys." They all handed me their weapons it all piled as I rolled my eyes, Pan touched my back as I followed behind him the lost boys followed behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are here." We stopped as I look around it was full of just trees.

"Target practice, I wanna see what arrow and knife skills you actually have." He said.

"Ok fine." The boys grabbed their thing just leaving 2 knifes and 3 arrows with a bow in my hands. The knifes has handles where your hands go, as the arrow were quite thin.

I held onto one knife as I say the other ones down. I shot the arrow that I got ready as I threw the knife up in the air, I focused for a second as i shot the arrow at the same time, the arrow grabbed the handle of the knife it hod onto it in the tree. The knife hanging from the arrow. I waited as I focused myself closely, I took a deep breathe, I shot the arrow as it hit the end of the arrow splitting it in half, inches from the other one. I had one arrow and 2 knifes left. I took the knife as I used a knit to tie it on the arrow. As I tied it, I used a another knife and arrow and tied it all together as one. When I got done, this was the challenging part. I tied the arrow with the knifes with the bow. I shot the arrow as I let go of the bow at the same time, making it wrap around the one arrow on the left and the one on the right, it held the bow in place as the arrow was dangling down. It was perfectly set into one like stand. I took a sarcastic bow informs of Pan. He smiled as the lost boys cheered.

"How long did you say you trained?" Felix asked.

"Over 9 years."I responded. Pan grinned as I walked away.

"Now go pick them up." Pan said as I rolled my eyes, but before I can reach them Pan grabbed me arm. "Felix." He said and looked at me. "Come with me." He said, I nodded. We arrived at the camp, he leads me to this tree house. We climb up and it was beautiful. Pan gave me something, a box. I opened it only to find a veil.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's something that you can drink that will save you if you leave this island and you can go home and not die while leaving." He explained, but also looking sad.

"Ok now you getting cold feet?" I asked teasily, he giggles.

"Ok your going soft." Pan respond grinning.

"No but your..." I waited. "A asshole." He responded. "No, your the only person that apparently changed me like out of my cold like state, after you tied me and said those dirty and weird things... but I like you." I fixed his sentence. But I didn't expect what happened next...
________________________________

A/n's note:
Hey it's late for me so I wanted to finish this chapter with at least 1,200 words, but I'll make the next chapter a bit longer... 💕