Chapter 10- Hide and seek.

PAN! I locked my doors quickly, as he was about to open it. I stare at him angrily as he probably knew that I knew. He stared through my window as I hit the gas leaving him out in the parking lot. Memories started coming back...everything was coming back to me as my head hurt bad, my head was full of aching sensation. I screamed as I lost control and hit a nearby pole and flipped my car with me inside. I blacked out. I felt arms wrapped around my body carrying me. I felt my body shutting down.

Sometime later...

I opened my eyes as I was on a bed. My bed. I felt a ache in my body, shoulder, leg, and my elbow. I looked around and I was in my room. I winced in pain as I see him... Pan standing in my room by my closet. I jumped up only to feel bigger pain in my body. My head was also hurting.

"Hello...Sara." Pan did as I looked at him in more anger.

"Get out of my room! I hate you! You erased my memories and arrived at my school and I said I loved you and you loved me but I also said that if you did just that, I would hate you and I mean it, get out of my room and better yet get out of my house!" I shouted then I threw a glass bottle at him as he dodged it, it hit my closet as he appears right in front of me. He climb on top of me as I screamed at him. He used magic to tie my hands to the bed and he tied my feet to the bed. I wiggled myself as he stayed on top of me. I screamed more as he covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry I erased your memory I had to! I love you! And you would been in danger if I didn't do it!" He shouted to me as anger tears went down my cheeks. He uncovered my mouth.

"Do it again! I don't wanna remember you! I hate you and I never wanna see you again! You ruined my life! And let me go! Or I can get out of this on my own!" I shouted to him as his eyes started to tear up. I stared blankly. I look up and down to him.

"Your not getting out of the tie, and I'm not erasing your memory and I saved you from the car crash that happened, you can be more thankful for that!" He shouted as I glared blankly.

"I was ready to die! Don't you get it! I wanna die, everyone I loved it died! You erased my memory and you- you are just selfish!" I shouted back at him.

"Your ready to die because your family died? I can be your family and so can the lost boys!" He shouted back.

"I don't want to be part of anything but dead." I said quietly, he turns away from me and gets off me. I cried as he starts to cry but I didn't regret anything. He turns back around and untied my hands and feet. He walks up to me and waves his hand as I pass out.

Sometime later...

I opened my eyes as I hear cheering from around me. I was in the cage that I was in before. I looked around as I kicked the cage and again not use. The cheering for quiet as I hear footsteps. Pan came and looked though the cracks of the bambo.

"Hello..." he said.

"Leave me alone! I would rather die of starvation then talk with you ever again." I said as I turned away.

"I'm not letting you die even if I have to shove food down your throat." He said as I rolled my eyes but still not looking at him.

"Good luck getting my mouth open." I responded. He smirked as he went to the side where my face was.

"I can make that happen, our lips touched but at first you didn't pull away, almost like you wanted me to open your mouth nice and wide for me." He said as I kicked the cage where his face was.

"You kissed me! I pulled away you sick freak!" I shouted to him.

"Yes but at first you didn't pull away and for a second I wanted to fuck you." He said as he cut the rope as I collapsed to the floor. He opened the door as he hit me on my face as I blacked out.

Sometime later...again:)...

I opened my eyes as I felt annoyed as it was my third time waking up. I was in pan's hut. On his bed. I stood up as I ran for the opening it pushed me back from the same dice field. I heard clapping behind me as I rolled my eyes. I turned around.

"What now? Are you going to torture me?" I asked as he came up to me. I stood closely to him.

"You not moving away is hot just like your personality, I love you but you don't have to love me, I'm sorry I erased your memories, I only did it to save you from me. And other people that would've came after you." He said, as I felt that he was truly sorry. I never hated him but I didn't want to show him that.

"I can't hate you...but I am so angry at you, you made me feel something of love that I never believed in... I hated you for taking that from me." I said as he hugged me, I pushed back.

"I'm not a hugger." I smiled, he nodded. "But I am so in love with you that I can't resist you." I said has he smiled.

"You have no idea of how bad I feel about taking that all from you." He said but instead of saying that I forgave him, I kissed him.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. I jumped up and wrapped my self as he moves his lips to my neck, I moaned form pleasure. He pushed me down to the bed. As he climbed on top of me. He snapped his fingers as my hands were tied to the bed as the same knot. He continued to kiss my neck. As I moaned as his hand went up my shirt. I moaned has finger went round my nipple. He lifted my shirt as he stops it as it covers my eyes. He confined rubbing my nipple as he lips went off my neck. He kissed me down to my stomach as I moaned even more as he moved to my belly button where my sweet spot was. He hit it as I moaned. "Oh Peter..." he sucks my sweet spot as he left a bruise but it healed. He smiled as he went to my clit. He ate my pussy as my body went up with pleasure. I moaned as he looked up at me and smiled. He put two fingers inside me as he curls his fingers. He went in and out. And went faster as he hit my g-spot. I felt a knot inside my stomach as I knew I was about to cum.

"Ahhh peTEr I'm about to..aghh cum." I managed to say.

"Cum for me."he replied as I let myself cum. He took his fingers as he licks them clean.

"Your tasty, I can eat you like I haven't had a meal in days. It's my turn to cum but I want it inside my mouth. " He said. I nodded as he untied my hands. I stood up on his bed as he went to my face as I looked up at him. He took his pants off and his hard cock came up.
(Time is gonna be skipped here I'm sorry but I'll do anything except detail of blowjob).
He gripped my hair as he cummed inside my mouth. He moaned as soon as he let go. I swallowed he lifted me up. He got back on top of me as he put his cock inside me. He started to thurst fast.

"Oh god Sara your so tight." He moaned as his breathe started to become heavy.

"Oh PETER!! Faster!" I shouted his name as he went faster.

"SARA?!!" He shouted to me as he pulled my hair and pinned my hands above my head.

"Yea..." I moaned tighter. As he went faster and deeper inside me.

"Cum whenever you want to."he said as I let myself go.

"Jesus I never expected now." He said as I smirked. He kissed my neck as he continued to thurst me I moaned as he used his finger to the top of my clit. And the hand pinning my neck down as he continued kissing harshly on my neck. He cummed inside me as I started dripping. He removed himself as he moved to my clit as he sucked it off. I moaned into a deeper pleasure. He removed his hand from my neck as he moved his lips back up slowly then kisses my lips sticking his tongue into my mouth. He took it out as he gave me a peek on my lips. He collapsed beside me. He laid beige me as I cuddled to him. As I fell asleep.

Peter's POV:

She laid on my chest as I stroked her hair. She really had no idea how much I was sorry. I loved her and she loved me. I slept beside her as she was beautiful.