Chapter 7- The offer of fate

"We are being attacked!" Pan shouted, he pulled me close as I felt his hand against my waist and his hair against my cheek. I pulled away to give some space. He moved his hand from my waist after realizing it was there. I look at him as another bullet was fired. He grabbed me again as we teleported behind a rock.

"Wait! Why were you at my home?" I froze as he froze as well. He glared at me.

"I couldn't let you go...I knew he would come after you." He responded as I just nodded but why didn't he want me to go? I can go now, I drank the water so I'll die if I left. Then it hit me...he did it on purpose! I punched him as he groaned.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He shout.

"You did that on purpose, the water, the knife to in my stomach, taking me away, Adam! You did all on purpose so I'll be your little prisoner for that rest of my life!" I shouted, I bolted as I left him behind. I leaned down as I was still running and grabbed the bullet out of my leg.

"Sara COME BACK!" I heard him shout. I never looked back as I closed my eyes for a second I bumped into something and landed on my butt on the ground...I look up and it was Pan. Pan grins at me as he climbs on top of me, his body weight was light but heavy as pushed his hands to my neck, he choked me a bit, he uses his magic as I felt my eyes go heavy but hearing him say something.

"They weren't kidding about you being naughty and needing a punishment, I'll be giving you one...and you do catch on fast" he said as my hearing was cut out.

Sometime later...

"Get up!" I heard a shout as I felt freezing cold water on me. I opened my eyes to see Peter. My knees were on the ground but a wood piece was tied to my hands to keep me from going up or sitting down. I couldn't move my knees hurt. He grabs my chin as I angrily look at him. He smiles.

"Why me?! Can't you find some other fucking girl for your dirty work?" He smiled even more as he pulled into my ear.

"I wanna have fun with you for the rest of your life... your mine. And you wanna know why?" He remarked.

"..because your the coldest person I've met, and maybe your more cold then me, your different from the other girls I've came across in the village, towns and cities. And now your one your knees, almost like your begging on them." He let's go of my chin and smirks.

"Go to hell..." I look down at the ground. "I rather die then beg at your feet. I regret saving you!" I shouted as he got angry he punches me, blood came out of my mouth. I spit it out as he picks up my face again. He grins as he takes his finger to my mouth and wipes some residue off. He puts it into his mouth. He licks his finger clean.

"Ummm...your blood tastes like..victory." He remarks.

"I hate you..." I said. He just smirks at me. I try standing but the wood had kept me down. And I tried sitting and again it kept my from going down, I was stuck on my knees.

"You look so damn hot in that position. But no matter that I have a little something that you would really... NOT enjoy." He says as I look up to him.

"What? Tell me WHAT! You done so much damage already!" I shouted. He raises his eyebrow.

"Well you will do what to say and when I say it." I roll my eyes.

"Or what? You'll kill me? Go ahead I'm not afraid to die! So get on with it! Because I'm not some toy for you to use for your dirty work! I'm not a lost boy doing your bidding!" I shouted. He just smirked.

"This is why your different but no... you'll do what I say because I'll release a spell on your town, and everyone will be my slaves. And I'll have them all beat you, then I'll wait for you to heal and you'll be miserable for the rest of your life." He smiles as I felt like I was drowning.