Chapter 12- Nothing left.

Then we both fell asleep....

Sara's POV:

I woke up as my arm was laying down on the pillow, but not on Peter. I stared around looking for him as he wasn't anywhere in the room. He was no where in sight as I looked more around more for my clothes. I grabbed my clothes and I put them on.

It was a hard to stand up because all I can feel was them inside me, my legs were shaken a bit. I stood up as I walked outside. The camp was quiet as all the boys started staring at me. Some started whispering and laughing. I sat on a log.

"Hey does anyone know where Peter is?" I asked as they all started laughing harder.

"What is the joke?" I asked angrily. But everyone stopped laughing but none responded. I felt someone presence over my shoulder. I turned to see Peter hovering over me. He leans in my ear and whispers.

"Your the joke." He said. I was confused as I stood up. I stood closely on him as he stared into my eyes.

"What do you mean by 'Your the joke?'" I asked. Then he grinned at me. I got more angry as I slapped him really hard on his face.

"Bitch! Look... see your temper is truly something sexy, but your the joke because you fell for my charm. I took your virginity and you fucked two of us at the same time. Your a whore." He said as my eyes started to tear up. I couldn't believe this was happening, he started laughing like a manic.

I punched but harder then the first punch. I heard a break in my fist as I screamed with pain but I didn't care. His face started to bruise as his nose started to bleed. I stared at him for a minute as he was going to punch me back, I grabbed his fist just in time before it came in contact with my face. I held his fist tightly as it caused severe more pain to my fist.

I crushed then hearing bones breaking in his and my fist. I dropped his fist as he squealed in pain. I grow in pain as I ran away furiously and in tears. I looked around for Felix but he was no where in sight. I came behind a tree and held my fists. Both were in pain as I pushed it back into place breaking it once again. It healed but I had my other one to do. I did the same as the it healed and the bruising was gone.

"That bloody demon..." I whispered in tears.

I walked from the tree, looking up at the sky nothing was for miles. I tripped as I thumped on the ground.

"Ow!" I shouted. Then looking to see what I tripped over. Felix?! I saw his body lifeless on the ground. I covered my mouth before I can scream. He's dead. Peter killed him... but why?

"I hate him!" I shouted so loud that my voice was gone, my throat was sore. He killed Felix. He used me as his little pawn. I'm trapped on this island because of him. I am gonna stay far from him. I started gathering sticks and twigs as I could find. I grabbed my sword from my belt and started gathering vains that I can use for tying the sticks together.

I was so much in tears that I lost all motion to speak nor breathe. I trusted him, he lied and used me to manipulation. I got done tying most of them together. I used the branches to make myself a fort for the night then tomorrow I was gonna make me my own treehouse to live in.

"I'll will get my revenge, even if it kills me." I whispered to myself. Then underneath my fort. I laid down in tears, watching the stars. I pushed the leaves that I used to close out the light. I fell asleep.

Peter Pan's POV:

I continued to laugh at her stupidity. 'Which she should've saw if coming. Stupid girl.' Thoughts came into my head. I watched her from a distance as she ran away. Her punch was quite impressive. She broke my fist. But she broke both of her hands.

"Did you even care about her at all? And you killed Felix, why?" I heard a voice from behind me ask. I turn around to see devin. I stood up quickly and used magic to appear behind him. He jumped has I pinned his neck and pushed him against a tree.

"It's none of your business." I shouted. I let go of his neck as he collapsed on the ground. He tumbled to his feet. He got up and ran away from me. The lost boys watched none of them did nothing against me. All kept their eyes on me, I walked away furiously.

I went to my tent as I closed the door and used my force field to cut out any sound from my tent. I shouted so loud that my voice was gone and my throat was sore. I throw things off my night stand then seeing something that caught my eye. Her necklace. I picked it up from the ground and stared at it.

It was from her parents, a very old family air-loom. I threw it at the wall with anger. I used more magic to push more off my nightstand. I used magic to toss over my bed. My bed laid on its side. Then thoughts came rushing to my head.

'She didn't deserve that' 'you'll never find love' 'she will always hate you, even if you love her.' As my thoughts went away, I used more magic to put my whole room back to normal. I laid down on my bed and leaned over to my nightstand.

Has her necklace laid on my nightstand I picked it back up and stared to it. My eyes started watering. I wiped my face, clear liquid was on it. It continued coming out. I couldn't stop it, I let it fall down. With all my sorrows I drowned in, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.