Chapter 15- My life.

I watched out of the window after waking up in my pjs. Thinking of Peter felt off to me. Almost like I did know him. Fuck fairytales, fuck Neverland. It was all fake to me. It didn't make any sense. As I thought of one thing... my parents. My parents were young when they died, so was I. I threw my hand up and punched the nearest thing which was a horrible idea. Because it was a rusty old metal shield thing. I held my hands as I bite my lip. It was bleeding as blood trickled down my hand.

"God damn you Peter. I know your here!" I shouted. My hand healed just as he predicted or said. I felt a cold freeze out of nowhere in my room from my window. My window was closed a second ago. I thought to me head if someone was here.

"You called love." I heard a voice behind as I turned to face to face with Peter. I glared at him not taking a step back. As he took a step back I took a step forward. I winced my eye at him.

"How the hell do you know me?!" I shouted as I pushed him away as he fell to the ground. I towered over him, glaring angrily at him. He stumbles to get into a sitting position. I took my knife from my stomach pocket and placed it under his chin to force him to look at me.

"Because you were in love with me, and I was in love with you. And I played something that made you hate me. So I erased your memories of me, and made you leave Neverland like you asked." My eyes went wide. For something that made me fall to the ground my heart started beating faster, my vision going blur. Thoughts circling in my head over and over again. I looked up to see Peter. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Get the hell out my room! What the fuck happened Peter?! The next thing I knew was that I was in your hut and I drank-" I thought of the drink he given me. It erased my memories. Peter looked at me in confusion.

"The potion didn't work like I wanted, your not supposed to remember anything about me." He said. I looked back up to him.

"How did it break, fix this or I'll have your head on a stick. And I'm gonna wave it in front of your weeping mother!" I threatened his eyes went wide.

"Damn. A little much?" He asked. I threw a vase I had on my nightstand at him. It hit his shoulder as it broke into hundreds of pieces on the floor around him.

"You. You are a monster, you used me as a little doll toy for yourself. You lied, you killed Felix." I shouted to him. He snapped his finger as I felt a cold blade against my neck. I gulped to see it was Peter behind with a blade against my neck.

"Oh I know I'm a monster but I never lied of my feelings or about Felix. He did have bad intentions of you." He said in my ear.

"Nothing like some good old fire and ice." I said. He smirked behind my ear.

"I would never hurt you, at least in that way." He stated as he let me go. He was holding his and my knife. I handed me hand to him to give him a sign to give me my knife.

"Your not gonna need to be under suicide watch, are you?" He said.

"That depends on you Peter. Why didn't the spell potion thing work?" I asked.

"Well..." he stopped leaving me on suspension.

"Well what?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well... it goes away if you both love each other." He finishes. He smirks at me as he looks at me up and down.

"Oh you bastard, you did that on purpose!" I knew he was a snake on things, but this wow. I mean it wasn't a lie that I was in love with him but why did he do it? I thought to myself.

"Look, I think I owe you a apology." He touched my hand as he placed his hand on colliding with mine.

"You think?" I lifted one eyebrow, glaring at him.

"Ok I KNOW I owe you a apology. I'm sorry, what I did was fucked up but please let me tell you why I did it." I rolled my eyes.

"Go on." I signaled him to finish. He nodded. His eyes met mine like the first time we met. I felt the same feeling in my stomach.

"Like you said I'm a monster. I didn't want to fall for someone. But I didn't have the choice of falling for you." He said. I opened my mouth with shock. He placed his lips on mine. I kissed back as his hands led to the back of my head. I placed my hand on his chest, guiding my hand up his shirt. Feeling his abs under his shirt gave a me a since of control. His hands left my head as I pulled myself on him. Wrapping my legs up and around his body. His hands picking me up by grabbing my ass. He walked to the bed as he placed me down gently on it. His lips leaving mine then to my neck. Kissing it roughly. Leaving his mark, as his hands went to my hands as he pulled them up above my head. His hands tightened their grip on my hands.

I moaned as he hit my sweet spot. His let go of one hand and led the other into my pants. His fingers rubbing my clit, slowly going up and down. I moaned more from the pleasure. I bite my lip as he inserts his fingers inside me. I gasped when his hands touched my sweet spot inside me. His lips went back onto mine. He takes out his fingers as I stare at him blankly. He gives me a peck on the lips.

"Come back home with me." He said. He led his hand out to me. I smiled as I took it.