Chapter 14- Stop now!

He wrapped his arms around me, as everything went black. He picked me up in bridal and started walking to the campsite.

Peters POV:

I watched her as he eyes fell shut. This was because of me. I was protecting her from Felix. But I made her a fool in front of everyone, because I cared for her to much. I didn't deserve love that she gave me. I pushed my thoughts to the side as I soon arrived at the camp site as I went quickly to my hut. I placed her down on my head. Thinking of everything I could do to save her. I thought of one thing, true loves kiss. But what if she doesn't love me. She turned so cold because of me. I wish I never went into her life. I knew true loves kiss wouldn't work. She didn't love me anymore. After everything I did to her, there is no way.

"Please stay with me. You can die on me." I begged as I placed my hand on her cheek, brushing it gently. I felt a tear coming down. I took a old necklace that has the magical properties of the water but also dragons dust, it could save her. I placed it by her mouth as I pressed it up as it slipped into her mouth. She swallowed as I waited for her to wake. She was dead, but there had to be a chance to save her. And take her far from here and me.

Sarafina's POV:

I opened my eyes gently as I saw peter looking at me crying. I jumped up quickly off the bed and pointed out my sword to him.

"Why did you save me?!" I shouted to him.

"Really your that thankful?" He stated.

"I never want to be saved! Stop saving me!" I shouted to him.

"I can't do that!" He shouted back.

"Why?! Because you love me?! How pathetic!" I shouted. His eyes got a little hurt from my words.

"I don't love you! You were just a pawn to me!" He shouted back.

"Good! Because I would never love a monster like you. Your a demon! So why do you keep saving huh?!" I shouted.

"Because you need to go back home." He stopped shouting as he told me calmly.

"Good take me home now! I'll kill myself there!" I shouted, not giving in.

"Why do you want to kill yourself that much?! Because of me?!" He questioned has he raised his voice.

"Because I have nothing! I thought that ONE person actually cared! But no I'm just a pawn to him!" I thought for a second. "Your the definition of a demon!" I added on.

"Forget me then!" He shouted, he throws a bottle of a liquid, I didn't hesitate to open it.

"Great! Gladly!" I swallowed it quickly. My whole life flashes in my head, throwing all the things me and Peter did together and my whole life flashing before my eyes of him. I blinked once as I saw a weird boy in front of me. I stepped back quickly.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted as I pushed him as I ran out coming out into a opening full of more huts and a fire in the middle. I saw a the few boys in the area. I ran passed them and away from everything. I kept running. I knew them but not that mysterious boy.

"Hey." I felt a arm on my mine as I looked up to see the same boy. I pulled away quickly.

"Who are you?!" I stated. He smirks.

"You know. But you have to go back home." He said.

"Good idea." I stated. He smirks more as I close my eyes once as I was back home. I looked around as I back in my bedroom. I rolled my eyes as I flopped down on the bed. I took open my covers and tucked myself in. I had my eyes on the ceiling without much mention, just thinking of how I knew them but not that mysterious boy? But I didn't care. I felt myself drift off into a nap. Sometime later I soon woke up, as the sun was down and the moon was up. I looked around my room and on my neck. My necklace was gone. I got up and started looking in my bed by flipping the pillows, then moving all the covers. I didn't see it anymore.

"Where the hell is my necklace?" I said to myself. I heard a knock on my front door as I rushed downstairs and opened the door. I saw a mail man as he was holding a package.

"I didn't order anything?" I asked him.

"Yes a big gave it to me, to give to you." He stated. He turned around and left. I backed up and closed my door. I held the package and then I turned it around as I saw a note that read.

Dear Sarafina, you saw me once and my name is Peter Pan. We known each other but something happened that I can not tell you about. I hope to see you soon again. Just know I'm someone you don't need to worry about. I would never hurt you. And I know one thing about you, your healing ability. Enjoy your school and your life but I will come on the next full moon to your room to visit you. Please do t be afraid.

Yours truly, Peter Pan

I thought for a couple seconds after I read the note. I rubbed myself off with the thoughts as I crumbled the paper and threw it into the trash can and headed back into my room. I looked at to my mirror which I noticed a crack on that was never there. I got closer and saw a piece of hair attached to it. I picked it up and put into a tiny bag to find who it was because it wasn't mine and I never let people into my home. I sat on my bed. And I could smell something weird. I shrugged it off. Something was off with Peter. I didn't even know him.