Chapter 1

I woke up in a cold sweat in my blue-lit room. My chest felt heavy as I climbed out of my bed, walked out of the room and down the hall, the noise of the fan filled my ears as the cold air hit my exposed skin as I passed my sisters room. I slowly opened the bathroom door, making sure not to wake anyone, I stepped into the room and carefully closed the door behind me. I turned on the tap and splashed my face with the icy water, sending shivers down my spine. After I was refreshed I went back to my room and climbed into my bed again, falling asleep instantly with Princess—my cat—by my side.

My eyes fluttered open, the warm orange-yellow sun rays spilling over my room, casting a golden glow on me. I sat up, Princess jumping from the bed and running down the hall. I climbed out of bed and made my down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Morning Mum," I said cheerfully before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Morning baby," She replied in a raspy voice.

"You feeling any better?"

"No, not really,"

"I'm sorry, you'll get better, I know it. I'm going to Max's house now."

"Okay, don't give Micheal headache, okay?"

"Okay, Mum," I replied and went back to my room.

I packed my bags, got changed, got my essentials and stuffed it all into my bag. I then grabbed my keys pulled my hoodie over my body and slid Princess into the pocket. I walked back into the kitchen and kissed my mum's cheek again.

"Bye mum, love you!" I called out as I walked out the door.

I climbed into my car, throwing my bag to the front passenger seat and plopping Princess on the back seat. I started the car drove away, twenty minutes later I pulled into my best friends drive way. I turned off the ignition and grabbed my things before exiting the car and locking.

I walked into the double-story house, placed my cat on the floor letting her run away. My eyes scanned the room until they landed on a shirtless body. My eyes scanned the mans torso until I found a face, the face of my current crush, Michael Sullivan.

"Morning Jax," Michael greeted me standing from his place on the couch and approaching me "I'm sorry about your mum, I hope she gets better."

"Thanks, Mike"

"DAD! WHO'S AT THE DOOR?!" I heard Max yell from upstairs.

"IT'S JUST JAXON!"

"Sorry for yelling. So you boys are going out today?"

"Um, yes we are,"

"Okay, I can be your chauffeur if you'd like?"

"Sure,"

The blood rushed to face, colouring my cheeks a light shade of red at the thought of him so close to me the entire day. My eyes dropped from his face and landed on his defined abs and v-line. My gaze drifted lower and lower until they landed on his crotch. I blushed harder when I realized there was slight movement going on under the hem of his pants.

Micheal's POV

I saw Jax's face turn a rosy pink and felt the blood start rushing to my dick. He must have noticed my flustered face and what was happing just below the waistband of my pants because he turned the shade of a tomato and rushed upstairs. I quickly followed but turned down the hall to my room closing the door behind me. I pulled my waistband down just enough to release my hardened dick. I wrapped a hand around it stroking it lightly, letting out a breathy groan.

"Fuck..." I muttered quickening my pace.

I started to moan louder as my pace quickened and I had to lean my free hand on the wall to keep myself standing. My eyes slammed shut as I felt the orgasm coming closer. I stroked my dick a few more times before I came all over my chest and stomach. I steadied my breathing and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up. When I was cleaned up I pulled my pants back up and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs to find the boys talking in the kitchen.

I picked up a shirt from the floor and put it on.

"Max, gel's?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Thanks, Dad" He replied getting up and going up the stairs.

Jax's POV

"Gel's?"

"For his testosterone,"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot,"