Chapter 5

The front door slammed shut and I watched as the car pulled away.

"Where's Max going?" I asked.

"It's the start of his mums' week. He goes to stay with her for a week then comes back here for a week and the cycle keeps going." He replies.

"Oh, okay." I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 8 am.

I'm not supposed to be home until 7 pm. I looked up at Michael who was scrolling through his phone. A thought popped into my mind.

"I'm going to get dressed," I said.

"Okay," He replied not looking up at me.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed my clothes. I put on a light purple shirt and black denim shorts. I packed my other clothes back into the bag and opened the door. I set the bag down next to the couch and looked up at Micheal.

"Daddy...How do I look?" I asked him in a sweet tone.

He stayed silent. I could see how he felt in his eyes

I took a short glance at his crotch and saw his giant boner. I gulped and looked back into his eyes, mischief flashing through them. I slowly backed myself up as he walked towards me. I finally hit the wall and he pinned me against it. He wrapped his hand around my throat lightly squeezing the sides. I let out a short whimper as I felt my knees getting weak.

"Now, since you're the reason I'm in this little... situation, you're going to be the one to help get rid of it. You understand?" He whispered into my ear.

"...yes Daddy"

"Good"

He suddenly picked me up and brought me over to the couch. He sat down and placed me back on my feet.

"On your knees," He demanded.

I followed his instructions and dropped to my knees. I reached my hand forward and started to pull his trackies down along with his boxers letting it free. I wrapped my hand around him and started with slow strokes. Soon I started to fully fist his length and lowered my head towards him. I kissed him all over, before connecting my lips again and slipping it in my mouth. I hollowed out my cheeks as I felt Micheal grab onto my hair and push me further down onto him. He hit the back of my throat making me gag. I continued what I was doing until he came, I swallowed all of it and pulled away from him gasping for breath.

"Well done baby, you did so well." He praised making me blush.

I then remembered something important.

"Um, my sister will be here later because I have to look after her while her friend goes out."

"Ok, that's cool. Just don't give me a boner and we'll be good." He replied.

I blushed hard and just nodded my head rapidly. I looked at him through my lashes and saw the smirk on his face.