Chapter 4

I let out a quiet whimper as he pumped his digits in and out of me. He pulled his fingers out making me whine. He fisted himself a few times before lining himself to my stretched hole.

"Wait," I stopped him "I've never, y'know," I whispered shamefully as I looked away from him.

"It's okay, just tell me if it hurts or if you want me to stop. ok?" He reassured me and I nodded my head.

He started to slowly push himself in stretching me out even further—that prep was definatly not enough— my head rolled back as my mouth fell agape, forming an 'o' shape. Soft moans escaped my lips and he continued to push himself in. Once he was in all the way he looked down at me and let out a chuckle.

"What?" I asked through the mix of pleasure and pain.

"Nothing, can I move or not yet?"

"Please move" I whispered and he started to pull back out slowly.

It didn't take long for the pleasure to fully take over my body. He started to move faster as his large hands held my hips, indeed leaving bruises behind. He latched onto my neck and started to bite and suck on it leaving his marks behind. His head was thrown back and I let out loud satisfied moans as he pounded into me. The sound of skin slapping and broken moans bounced off the walls as they filled the room.

"Fuck- Please don't stop!" I moaned out.

"Fuck." He thrust harder hitting a soft spot inside me.

I let out a loud moan but he quickly covered my mouth.

"We can't let them hear us" he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, they're all drunk and passed out on the couch," I whispered back.

He smiled at my words and pulled out almost all the way before slamming back inside me. He thrust against the soft spot inside again and again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I latched my lips onto his neck leaving a mark behind.

"I'm close, oh fuck I'm gonna come!" I whimpered and my head shot back.

He thrust into me once again making fireworks explode in my lower gut as I came all over my stomach and chest. His thrust turned sloppy as he released his load into me. He pulled out and walked into the bathroom. He came back with a wet cloth in hand and cleaned me up. He helped me put my clothes back on and he put his trackies back on as well. He pulled the covers over our bodies after discarding the cloth. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer to him. My eyes started to feel heavy as I felt the sleep taking over.

"Jax? Do you like me, like did you just do that because you think I'm hot or you genuinely like me?"

I lifted my head to look at him, a small smile on my lips.

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time. Now I'm tired, can we sleep?"

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon coming from downstairs. I sat up in bed and did my best to ignore the pain in my lower body. I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I saw Micheal cooking the food for everyone who was groaning in pain in the lounge room. I walked up to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled down at me and then asked a question.

"Scrambled right?"

"Yes"

That day the guys and I all played with Princess. One by one they all left and then it was just me, Micheal, Max and my cat.

"Have you packed yet?" Micheal asked and Max cursed under his breath.

"I'll do it now, sorry Dad," Max said as he jumped up and ran up the stairs.

Micheal laughed at him and I continued playing with Princess.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"It hurts a bit, do you have any panadol?" I asked, to which he walked into the kitchen.

He quickly came back and gave me the small pill. A few minutes passed before I felt the panadol helping. Max then came back downstairs with his bag packed. A car pulled up in the driveway he quickly ran out the door.

"Bye Dad, love you!" Max yelled as he ran to the car.