Chapter 2

When Max was ready Micheal drove us around the city and paid for us.

"Dad, Jax, and I were thinking that maybe, we could have some mates over since you don't have work tomorrow and it's still the holidays, but it's for Jax since it's his last year in high school. Please?" Max asked.

"Sure, and no you aren't drinking," Micheal replied.

"Fine, thank you Dad"

Max and I started to text the guys—Dylan, Bailey, Xavier, and Conner—about having them over at Max's house tonight. They all replied instantly saying that they'd be there. 

Once we were back at Max's house we started to get the drinks ready. They soon started showing up one by one. After they all arrived we began to play games on the Nintendo and X-box. After we ate they started drinking except me—sometimes you aren't in the mood to drink, y'know?—

After a few hours, the guys were drunk, and Max had already passed out on too many cheetos. We started to play 'Smash or Pass'.

"Max, smash or pass?" Dylan asked.

"Smash," Baily said.

"Pass" Xavier replied.

"Pass" Conner and I repeated.

"Michael, smash or pass?" Xaveir asked.

"Smash," we all said.

After a couple of rounds of the game, we got bored and decided on truth or dare.

It had been three hours and we were all still playing truth or dare.

"Jax, thruth or dare?" Conner slurred over his words and hiccuped as he spoke.

"dare," I replied instantly.

"I dare you toooooooo..... I dare you to sleep in Micheals bed with him, and you have to call him......... DADDY!" He continued to slur and hiccup over his words and let out a loud laugh.

I felt my cheeks start to turn a deep red. I accepted the dare and went to find Micheal. When I finally found him he was in the sunroom, but it was dark outside and pouring down rain. I saw the only light in the room was the light illuminating from his phone on his bare chest. 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked in a sweet and innocent voice as I got closer.

"Uh, sure, I don't see why not."

"...Uh, thank you Daddy" I replied, keeping a sweet and innocent voice before i rushed out the room.

Micheal POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I came across Jax's account. I clicked on it and started scrolling through it. I found a particular picture of him in his underwear with the LED in his room set to red. It looked like he had just gotten out of the shower. I felt myself getting hard when I heard his soft voice speak up from the darkness.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Fuck

"Uh, sure, I don't see why not." I responded, trying to keep calm.

"...Uh, thank you Daddy"

Why does that word have such an effect on me?

My dick was rock hard by now.

"fuck..." I huffed out standing from my place and adjusting my pants so the bulge wasn't so obvious.

I slipped my phone into my pocket as I walked past the living room to the stairs.