Chapter 11

"Hey, I- o-oOH fuck" His sentence was cut off by a moan.

...

"Yeah, I gotta go bye!" He rushed to hang up the phone.

He dropped his arm down to his side, his other hand gripping my hair and pushing me further down on him. He let out moan after moan, my tongue sliding over the slit in his tip and applying pressure on it. He cursed out as he came down my throat, I swallowed the entirety of his load in one go.

"Fuck," He heaved and puffed for breath "Why'd you do that?"

"Why not, it was fun watching you squirm, trying to hold in your moans as you were on the phone with....who were you talking to?" I cut myself off.

"I was talking to Julia, my ex-wife. She wanted to know if it would be okay to take Max on a short holiday." He explained.

"Oh, cool. Anyway, I'm hungry!"

I jumped from my place on the floor, walking off towards the kitchen to get some food. I pulled out a packet of 2-minute noodles, flicked the button on the kettle and opened my food packet. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I scrolled through TikTok, and Micheal walked in, Dick rock hard once again. He took my phone from my hands, placing it on the bench.

"We're not done here." He growled in my ear, turning me around and pressing himself against my ass.

He pulled the hem of my trackies down, kneading the soft skin of my ass cheeks in his hands.

"So soft and pretty," He whispered before placing a hard smack on my left cheek, the pale skin reddening and leaving a sting behind. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling.

"You like that, don't you? What about this?" He asked, wrapping one hand around my throat and squeezing down on it, slightly cutting off my airway.

Another moan escaped my lips, and I couldn't help myself. It felt so good. Moan after moan told him everything he needed to know about things I liked and disliked.

He had me bent over the table as he rammed into me from behind, my dick coated in cum as it dripped on the floor, my food long forgotten.

"P-please! Aahh, I-I'm gonna come ag-again!" I tried to speak, his grip on my throat tight.

"Go for it, baby. Come as much as you want, but I'm not stopping until you tell me to." He whispered, leaning down to suck on my neck once again.

It felt so good, I didn't want it to stop, but I was so overstimulated and sensitive that I had to slowly bring up the words. I felt him come, harder than last time, filling me up so much that the drip as it hit the floor became a slow flow for about a minute before it slowed down again.

"Please, Daddy," I whimpered, my legs close to giving out.

"Please, what?"

"Please stop." I breathed out, and he did. He stilled his movements, leaning down to kiss my shoulder.

"Do you want me to stay, or should I pull out now?" He asked.

"Now, please. But you'll have to hold me up, I don't think I can stand by myself." I replied, trying to catch my breath.

"Sure baby." He said, wrapping one arm around my torso and letting himself slip out with ease.

His cum gushed out of me and onto the floor.

"I'm gonna clean that up, okay?" He said, picking me up and placing me on the table.

I winced in pain as I sat down, lowering my weakened body, so I was lying on the table. He walked into the laundry to grab the cleaning supplies and started to clean up the mess we made.

As I lay in my bed, fresh from the bath, I was on the verge of falling asleep. The sun peeked through the slight crack in my curtains, sending a single ray of sunshine into my room.

"Hey... how are you?" Micheal spoke as he walked into my room.

"Mmh, I'm tired." I groaned, feeling the sleep slowly taking over my body, my eyes becoming heavier by the second.

"Mind if I join you?" He whispered, closing my door.

"Sure," I whispered back, watching as he pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

He climbed over me, crawling under the covers and wrapping his muscly arms around my torso. He pulled me closer to himself, placing soft kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you today, baby. I'm sorry if I hurt you." He whispered, placing his chin on my head.

"You were amazing," I mumbled before sleep took over.

When I woke up, the space next to me was cold. I turned over, feeling that the bed was empty, and my cat was sleeping peacefully at the foot of my bed. I slowly moved the covers and climbed off the bed, making my way down the hallway.

"Yep, okay." I heard Micheal speaking.
...
"Wait, no, I'm busy right now." He started to raise his voice.
...
"I don't care how urgent the situation is, I really can't come right now."
...
"WHY? BECAUSE I'M- I'm watching my friends' kids right now, so I can't leave!"
...
"How old? 18 and 12, why does it matter?"
...
"Fine, I'll come in and finish the job myself because you're all a bunch of useless FUCKS!" He yelled into the phone.

"Fuck," He whispered, then turned around to see me standing in the doorway.

"Hey, I didn't know you were awake. When did you get up?" He asked me, placing his phone in his back pocket.

"A few minutes ago, you weren't in bed, so I came to find you," I replied, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Ok, well, there's something I have to deal with at work, so are you good to stay here or do you want to come with me?" He explained.

"I want to come with you."

"Okay, well, we have to get changed first. "

"Okay, I'll just be a minute!" And I ran down the hall to my room.