Chapter 18

I was frozen, sitting on the bed with nothing but a sheet to cover my body.

"Max- It's not what it looks like," I say, it's exactly what it looks like.

"It's not what it looks like?! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKED MY FUCKING DAD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Max screamed at me.

Micheal started to stir in his sleep, slowly waking up.

"please for fucks sake tell me you have clothes on" max asked as he rubbed his eyes.

My gaze dropped to the clothes on the floor, the previous days outfits discarded around the bed.

"Get dressed and the BOTH OF YOU can come downstairs and we can have a lovely chat!"Max exclaimed a he stormed out of the room and Micheal finally woke up.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in to my pillow as I flopped back down on the bed.

"Baby, we'll be fine. He can't make any decisions for us, okay?" Micheal reassures me as he pulls me closer to himself and presses a kiss to my temple.

"We should get dressed and go downstairs. We have a few things to explain."

As we go down the stairs I can feel the nervousness growing with in me. What's going to happen? Am I about to lose my best friend? Am I going to have to choose?

"Morning. Sit" Max says from his place at the table.

I sit down in front of Max and Mike takes a set next to me.

"Care to tell me why you two were naked in bed together?" Max asks starting the conversation.

I cant seem to find any words. I want to explain myself but I can't find the words to do so.

"We had sex. And we've done it before" Mike answers as he leans back in his chair.

"Why?"  Max demands.

"Because we're adults and we can make adult decisions. Is that a problem?" Mike answers again.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Before school started" I whisper.

"Before School?! That was- YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING! THAT WAS FIVE FUCKING MONTHS AGO!" Max screams as he stands from his place, fists slamming down on the table.

"HEY! You don't get a say in anything about this! WE ARE ADULTS AND YOU ARE A CHILD! WE CAN MAKE THIS DECISION TO BE TOGETHER IF WE WANT TO!" Mike screams, standing from his chair and pointing his finger towards his angry son.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIE-"

"SHUT UP! GO TO YOUR ROOM! I don't want to hear another word from you!" Micheal cuts Max off.

Max scoffs, rolls his eyes and storms back upstairs. The only noise that's heard is his loud stomping and a bedroom door slamming shut. I look down to my lap, my hands fiddling with each other as I feel the tears in my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" Micheal asks as he notices my demeanor.

"I think I should go home. He needs space right now and I-" I whisper, tears falling from my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. Look, no matter what he thinks, he can't do anything about our relationship, Okay?" Micheal reassures me.

"Yeah, I know. I'm gonna go home. I'll text you when I get home."

"I'll give you a ride home"

"No, no. It's fine. I'll walk. I want to be alone right now, if that's okay" I sniffle as I wipe away my tears.

I walking down the footpath, rain starts to fall from the sky. It hits me like a bullet—it's hail, fuck me—I pull my hood up as the rain and hail falls, hitting me like a thousand bullets. I'm only a quarters way home when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything goes black.

My hands are tied behind my back and feet tied together. I roll around as we turn corners but I cant see anything, my head is throbbing and I can hear my heart thumping in my ears and feel it throughout my body. My mouth is taped shut and I finally come to be aware of whats happening. Someone pulls the blind off my face and I see a man in a mask. I can hear him chuckle as he strokes my cheek, he looks over me like I'm some piece of meat.

"Night night" He whispers before my head hits the wall hard and my vision goes black again.

A/N - Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Yule/Happy Hanukkha/Sol Invictus and Happy New Year! This is the last chapter of the book, book 2 comes out when I get to it!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕖 [𝕄𝕩𝔹] - 𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟙 🎉