Chapter 7

!!TW!! This chapter includes the f-slur

I pulled Micheal out of the door, locked it behind us, and ran off. He chased after me, and once he caught up, he picked me up and held me under his arm. I struggled in his grasp, and when I was finally free, I fell face-first onto the concrete. Micheal helped me up as he laughed at me.

"Let's go to the park," I said and started walking there.

I pulled a box out of my pocket and took a cigarette from it. I placed the butt in my mouth, grabbed my lighter, and lit the smoke. I put the box and the lighter back in my pocket and continued to the park.

"Since when did you smoke?" I heard Mike speak up.

"Oh, this? Not that long. Do you want a puff?" I asked.

"No thanks." He replied.

We started joking around until I saw someone from my school. I put the smoke out and dropped it on the ground. I continued walking and when I got to them I saw who it was.

"Alice?" I spoke up.

"What do you want?" she asked through her tears.

"Are you okay?" I continued.

"Fuck off fag-boy." She spat.

"Fine then," I scoffed and walked off with Micheal.

Once we were at the park I ran straight to the swing and let it swing me back and forth slowly. We started talking about random things. We continued talking until I realized what the time was. I told him the time and we headed back to the house. Once we got back we went upstairs to his room. I took my shoes off along with my shorts and climbed into bed. Once he climbed in he pulled me closer to his body and we quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the windows. I turned over to find the bed empty and got up. I walked down the stairs, my sister was playing with my cat and Micheal was cooking breakfast for us. 

"Morning sleepyhead," Micheal said as he heard Mia complaining and telling me to give the cat back.

"Morning," I replied as I held Princess above my head with one hand and used the other the hold Mia back.

Once breakfast was ready, we all started eating, and during the short meal, Micheal kept giving me mischievous looks. I knew what he was getting at, so once we finished eating, I told Mia to go out the back until I came to get her.

"But why do I have to leave?" She complained.

"Because I said so, now shoo!" I said and pushed her out the backdoor and locked it to keep her out.

I walked back into the living room, and Micheal pinned me up against the wall. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head with one hand, his other hand resting on my hip and squeezing my bruise. He slammed his lips onto mine as he pressed his crotch against mine.

"Please," I whispered.

"Not yet, baby," He said, going back to kissing me.

His kisses trailed down my chin and onto my neck. He left multiple marks along my neck and collarbones. He let go of my hands and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Take off your underwear," He commanded, and I obliged.

I was now stark naked. He reached down and started to slowly stroke my hardened dick. I let out soft moans and leaned more into the wall. He redacted his hand and pulled his trackies down just enough to free himself. I quickly dropped to my knees and started fisting his length. I connected my lips to the tip and quickly took him all the way. His hand had made its way to my hair where he was guiding me. He pulled me off and pulled his pants down more, to about mid-thigh.

I stood off my knees, and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he aligned himself with my hole and pushed in. I let out a high-pitched moan, and he, a low groan. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in.