chapter 1

Hey this is my first book and i hope you all like it..This is a LGBT+ book so if you are a homophobe don't  read... unkind commments won't  be accepted.. The book contains

●physical and emotional abuse
● detailed smut

Be reminded  that this is an intersex book  simply a girl born with a dick..

There'll  be a trigger warning on mentions of abuse so that sensitive  readers may  skip if they wish to.

I won't be giving pictures of characters so please just use your imagination...

Hailey's POV

I can't  believe I'm  late againg...I'm  definitely getting kicked out of class today, I quickly gather my stuff and run down the hall to class but was bought to stop when I bumped into a very beautiful  girl.

She's not that tall she's about 5,4 inches which makes her wayy too short for me, because I'm about 6,1 inches...Her heart shaped lips are pink, her nose isn't that pointy but it is.. Her eyes are dark brown with a little bit of green towards the pupil...

"I'm really sorry" I said as I held her in my arms to stop her from falling and look down on her.. She quickly stands up and fixes herself

"its okay" she replied with a smile..i reciprocated the smile and headed to class..I  slowly  open the door and thank goodness  Miss Adams isn't in class yet..

I  walked over my sit and got comfortable just in time before Miss Adams got in .

" I'm  sorry the meeting took longer than expected , please take out you books  and we'll go through the assignment together" said Miss Adams

~~~~~~

Class went by really quick and I  couldn't  wait to see Alex my best friend.We met when we were 8 at the junior science fair.

I was walking to the cafeteria  when I  saw him walking  the same direction as mine.

"Hey Lex, you good" we did our same old hand shake we did since middle school.

"Hey bruh, yeah I'm good I skipped class because I  didnt complete my assignment " he said

We talked about a lot of things and I saw that beautiful girl again..this time she had a smile on her face damn she's  pretty.. Alex cleared his throat and I  guess I've  been staring for too long

"You know her?" He said with a smirk on his face
"Is she your girlfriend? When were  you going to tell m-"

"Woahh.. woah.. Alex, first of all she's  not my girlfriend  and second I don't know her" I interrupted him.

"Well that didn't  seem like it.." he said with the smirk still on his face

" okay okay..I  only met her this morning ..well I kinda bumped into her on my way to class and we had a moment  of intimacy  like bruh she fits so perfectly in my arms" I explained

" did you get her name? I mean you look like someome who likes her..if not go get  her name"

She was wearing a black denim skirt with a black crop, her brunett hair was in a messy bun.

I swallowed a lump in my throat , I've  never  been so nervous about  approaching a girl before. Trust me she wasnt  intimidating but yeah I was scared asf .

"Hey..I'm Hailey. I wanted to apologize for this morning" I said scratching the back of my head nervously

"Its okay really.. I'm Kimberly but you can call me Kim" said with a smile on her face exposing her white beautiful teethset ..She has a very mesmerising  smile.Goodness she's going to be the death of  me.

We talked for a while and I headed back to Alex who was now leaning against the wall indicating that I was forever gone..

" I've  never seen you talking to a girl like that since Leera, is there even a slightest  chance that you might like her.."he asked

"Wait Alex I thought we don't talk about Leera right and even if I like Kim I'm too messy to be with her bruh and you know it"

Leera is my ex a lot happened between us and after her it was really hard for me to be me and love a person.. Its a long story and i guess its a story for another day.

"Hailey are you always going to dwell on the past, com' on dawg...try loving someone for once and maybe you'll  forget about what ever shit happened between you guys" he said and walked away

Alex was right buh I can't... I can't  bring Kim into my messy life.. I just can't..but maybe I  should try it and see how it works out... I have  a free period after lunch then my classes are over since its a half day today. so I grabbed my bag and headed to the parking lot..

I set my car to life and drove out the parking .. I go home and did my daily routines then my assignments by the time I  was done it was late already so i had dinner, brushed my teeth. I went and tugged myself in bed and I  let sleep take over me.

________

I hope you all liked this ..please leave your comments about what you think so far..Also please keep rating