Chapter 6

Hailey's POV

The weekend was okay.. I mean i spend most of my time with Kimberly .. I must admit she's  really amazing..but I think thats just an underestimation so she's perfect.

I pack my car and walk into the school and my eyes meet with hers. Today she's has her hair in two puffs and she's  really pretty. She walks over to give me a hug and I hug her back

" you look good today" I tease her

"Well you don't look bad yourself " she say seductively.

" meet me in the bathroom after lunch " I tell her and wink as I turn to my first class

I had Math for my first class which is my favorite subject so I enjoyed every minute of it..

Before I knew it class was over and I  was heading for Physics class. it's kinda my favorite too so I  don't mind.

~~~

Time past by really quick today..and the be just rang signalling the end of lunch. So I go to the bathroom  where I told Kimberly to meet me.
I honestly dont know why I  asked her to meet me.

I open the door and the bathroom is empty like I  expected it to be. So i lean against the edge of the sinks,take out my earpods and listen to music.

Few minutes later Kim walks in. Today she put on a black eye liner everytime I see her its like she becomes more beautiful that she was before.

"Hey are you okay why did you ask me to come meet you here..well not that I'm complaining because i have a free lesson now" she says as she touched my forehead to check my temperature

" heyy relax I'm  okay..i honestly wanted to see you and admire you before I went to class" I  say looking straight into her eyes.

She cheeks immediately change color she looks away to try hide the effect I have on her

" come on princess my eyes are up here you know." I tell her holding her chin with my index finger so she could look at me...

she just turns red but brushes it off ..we talk about a lot of interesting things I even forgot that I  had a class to attend after lunch ... yhup I know I asked Kim to meet me  here but I had a class thats long over now.

" you're very beautiful you know" i continue, staring in her eyes

"Hailey pl-" I dont even wait for her to finish what she wanted to say I grab her face and I pin my lips on hers . She hasitates first before she kisses me back.

I pull back and she looks at me with disappointed eyes

" hey whats wrong you okay...did I do anything wrong?" I ask her
she wraps her arms around my neck

" well nothing's wrong ..just that you're a tease Hailey and I  want to get to know you a more about  you..this weekend you were open with me..buh i want you to know that you can trust me.. I li-" she keeps quite and looks anywhere in the bathroom but me

" I like you Hailey.. and I wanna know you better please allow me" she finally sighs and looks into my eyes after she says that.

I honestly dont know what to say.. its like I could disappear not because I  dont wanna be here buh we are in the wrong place I didn't want to tell her my feeling in the bathroom..

" Kimberly lets talk about this during the holidays okay..Friday schools are closing so please go on a date with me"

God. I'm not even sure if my father won't want me back by the time school knocks off..but its worth a try

" well its okay. I understand..anyway let's head out..school knocked off few minutes back" she says as she fixes herself properly.

I was so out of this world that I  didn't even hear the bell ring.. we walk out with Kimberly talking about random things and laughing about them. 

" good bye Kim.. I'm gonna miss you, you know that..take care princess I'll  see you tomorrow" I kiss her cheeks.and walk away

" bye Hailey.. see you tomorrow " Kim say with joy in her voice.

__

I get home and find that dad still not home and that's good for me..