chapter 4

Kimberly ' POV

Today I  woke up really early and I got a text from Hailey

Hailey: morning beautiful.. I'll come pick you around 1500hrs..

Me: hey ...I'll  text you my address then. See you later

Well that was a good way to start my morning.. I quickly get up and take a shower then put on my clothes..I  head down then we have breakfast with my family.. soon after I  clear the table and start with the rest of my chores. I check the wall clock and realise its 1330hrs ..

I run upstairs  and take a shower.. i mean I  have to smell fresh its our first date  right

Then I get out and facetime Bia

Me: girl.help me i don't know what to wear.. I dont want to wear something formal maybe something just casual ..

Bia: why you going on a date? Wear that sky blue demin skirt with a white short sleeved shirt.. then tie your hair in a neat bun..not messy like always (we both laugh) the wear your sandle

Me: thanks  you're  great ( sending a kiss through the screen)

Bia: you still haven't  said where you're going thou

Me: I'm  meeting up with Hailey..that's all I'm  saying

Bia: come on tell me

Me: girl  bye( we both laugh and Bia shakes her head)

I quickly put on my outfit and yeah that's good  it looks good. I check the time and its 1430hrs so I  text Hailey my address and walk downstairs waiting  patiently while I  had a conversation with mother and told her about me going out..

I heard a knock on a door and mom looks at me.. I walk to the door and open it to see Hailey standing there with flowers in  her hands.

She greets me with a warm smile which  I return..I take the white roses just when I  was about to put them mom snatched them from me

"Moooom" I  groan
"Girl please, hey Hailey..bring her back my midnight, and you ( she turns to look at me) go and enjoy yourself and leave this roses to me"mom says with a smile I  haven't seen in  years

Hailey nods and we walk to her car. She opens the passenger's sit for me and rushes to the driver's sit.. I  must admit she looked very nice. I could just eat here right here .

She wore a short sleeved black baseball shirt with a white long sleeved shirt..and black shorts.  With white socks that cut half her legs and black Adidas shoes. Her hair was short and plaited in a neat braids and drimmed the front.. She  looked so hot.

She told me to put on music of my own choice.. I conneted with bluetooth and played Ann Marie-ride for me. I sang along some lines and she looked at me from time to time just smiling at me.

Loyalty
You makin' it hard for me
But you a lil' caramel like I like my girls
You really need to rock my world..

I sing along with the song

Fuck you in the kitchen with the dishes on the counter
You done threw the first lick and I hit you with a counter
Switch and hit you on the counter 'cause you like sex

We both sing along and I  look at her then we laugh. About 30 minutes on the road we reach out destination.. it's a nice resturant... She hopped out and rushed to open my door then she locked her car and we headed in..

We walked in and the waiter came towards us..

"Table for 2?" He asked

" well I made a reservation under Hailey Williams " Hailey says.

I was actually suprised that she made a reservation.. I  thought she just drived and we found ourselves  here but I guess  I was wrong.

" please come with me"he led us to a table in a corner more like it was kinda private

" Thank you"Hailey smiled at him .

We ordered food and got to know each other. I must admit she's really great buh something cought my attention.. She doesn't  talk about her childhood, she avoided every question that had something to do with her childhood.it was really fun  she made me laugh so bad at some point my ribs hurt.

" okay okay that's  enough" i say trying to catch my breath

" I'll  do anything  to see that beautiful  smile and hear that soft calming laughter "she said and I'm  sure she saw my face turning red..

" you want anything else ?" She asked

" no thank you.. I'll  get really fat if I  eat anymore "I  joke and we laugh .

She attempts  to pay the bill but I stop her

" I'll pay" I  tell her as I take out money from my wallet

" I asked you out so its okay let me pay" she smiles and goodness I  think  that's my weakness. She paid and we headed out.

We walked to her car and it was around 1945hrs. We got in she told me she was taking me to a place she goes when she needs to clear her mind.

The ride was silent buh not awkward. She made  me feel things no one has ever through just a conversation.. I  wonder how it will feel when....

Damn Kimberly stop it

________

Sorry for the long chapter.. I  know they can be tiring sometimes