chapter 7

Hey I'm sorry I haven't been updating ..
I was going through a rough patch so I needed some break .

Anyway here are few more chapters

__________

Hailey 's POV

Month later

Dad came back 4 days ago , he called me buh I was too busy with Kim that I got the beating of my life when I got home. Some of my bruises healed some not.. and my body still aches but its tolerable

The more time I spent with Kimberly I  realised she looks likes someone I know buh I just couldn't get who exactly.. Today she wanted me to meet her aunt because she's her bestfriend other than her mother, also because she looks like her more than she looks with her mom.

I'm so nervous..I drove to her place once I am in frontof her house I call her to let her know I am here. Few seconds later she comes out. Wow she's  really great.

"Hey babey I  missed you "I hugged her and kissed her forehead

Yhup Kim and I made our relationship official about2 weeks ago.

" hey I missed you more ..come on in my aunt has been waiting for so long to meet you " she started pulling me inside

"Okay babey I  can walk you know" I joked then fixed myself. We walked  inside and there are 2 women voices in the den so we walk towards the den.

" Aunt Sara I have a surprise for you remember the girl I've been tell you about.. her she is" Kim said with so much excitement as we walked in the den.

There are 2 women the other has red hair who is Kim's mother. The otherone I cant say because she has a hat on and she hasn't faced our direction yet. When she turned I couldn't believe myself I just wanted to run away and never see her again

"Hailey!" The woman said as tears started to fill her eyes

"Momm!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing my eyes were deceiving me.. I shake my head and trying to wake up from the dream if this is a dream. Kimberly and her mother just stared at us surprised..

I always kept one photo of my mom so I can't forget her face because she means so much to me. She hasn't changed a bit since I last saw her except that she has her hair short.

" wait whattt she's your mom?"  Kim asked me but neither of us answered her.

Sara came towards me with open arms like she wants a hug ... I took steps back as she took steps coming towards me.and when I couldn't walk back anymore I just lost it

"Dont touch me..don't fvcking touch me Sara!" I said with the tone I never knew I can use.. and all of them flinch.
Sara covered her mouth as if she was terrified.

Like tf you go missing since I  was 6 and now she wants me to act like a perfect daughter..no not until I get answers why she left me with that man.. why she left me in the first place.. I could have died if Alex wasn't with me .

"Oh my God.. what happened to my daughter" she started crying her lungs out and Kim 's mother was rubbing her back trying to comfort her while Kimberly stood there with disbelief

I stormed out and walked towards the door when I felt the touched I've been longing to feel in 12 years on my wrist

"I said do not and do not touch me otherwise I'll lose it" I turned to look at her...she slowly nodded and let go of my wrist and fell onto the ground and started crying again..

"Babey calm down we can all talk about this okay maybe there's some misunderstanding" Kim cupped my face and my hands automatically formed fist and that was it.

" don't fvcking tell me to calm down Kimberly .. you don't know what its like.. and listen tell your Aunt to stay the fvck away from me okay?" I said then walked out

I opened the door and walked to my car.. Wow this day too a turn I  wasn't expecting at all. I put my head in my arms and started crying so hard that my eyes started feeling heavy. 

I put my car to life and drove to a spot mom and I used to visit on weekends when I  was a kid.. its a small house close by the lake. Thats where I took everything when Dad started throwing them out saying she's  dead..

Part of me is happy to finally seeing her..hearing her speak in 12 years. After 45 minutes of driving non stop.. I arrive at my destination and head out to the lake. I took my clothes off and went for swimming..

I've always found cold water really calming. Not only when my lil buddy in my pants is excited for some reason ..but it also helps when I'm fuming with anger .

After about 20 minutes of swimming. I went inside and dried my hair. I checked my phone  and found 3 missed calls from father, 2 from Kimberly and 5 from Alex.

I put my phone of airplane mode and played some music.. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now so