Chapter 12

Hailey's POV

It's been 2 months since I last talked to Kimberly.. it's killing me the pain is too much, my wolf has been whinning since her mother threatened me to stay away from her. Mom and I have been working on our relationship and I'm glad we're getting close. Like the mother daughter bond

Yhup.. I'm a werewolf.. I told my mom how I felt when I'm with Kim and how my body felt..and that there was a voice in my head sometimes .. and that's when she told me the truth.. Apparently my father is the Alpha of the Blue moon pack..

Flash back

"Mom there's something... well when I met all the other girls who were my girlfriend I never really felt connected to them.. but when I met Kimberly.. my eyes.. they just changed colour I think..and there was a voice in my head that said"mate..mate"... I've always talked to the voice since the age of 9 because I thought maybe I'm just overthinking everything"

" sweety there's something I need to tell you...Harden isn't your father.. Harden and I got married I was pregnant with someone else.. our marriage was a business based and I was told that I'll still meet my boyfriend even after the wedding,but everything changed.. he was possessive made me have sex with him even when I didn't want to... and this one time I went to meet with the man I loved because you were kicking non stop. But after I saw him you immediately calmed down.. after birth he came and named you Hailey.. so when Harden visited the hospital I only told him that I had named you Hailey he was happy but the abuse didn't stop..until when you were 6 that's when he tried to kill me after I told him I was going to take you to your father "

" soo who's my father?" She blushed at the question

" he's the man that bought me here to look for you..he's a werewolf. it's his pack that safed me that day.. they moved to a different territory after your birth. His name is..." she stopped and she immediately turned deep red.

"Dev..Devon Clarkson"

End of flash back

After that my mother introduced me to Dev...and things are okay I guess..I haven't been home for sometime now,been ignoring his calls. I'm planning to go grab my stuff when I go to school I wonder how dad..oh I mean Harden will react... things are kinda okay except that I have to stay away from the love of my life.. who happenes to be my mate.

I've been working in this restaurant since we graduated..sometime later Kim started working here as well.. It's really hard for me to not talk to her and hold her. I'm dying to hold her in my arms and tell her I love her

Today has been a really long day.. I just got to the stuff rest room for break..I sat there comforting Will my wolf.. he's a male.. after I found out I was a werewolf Dev assisted me on how transform into my wolf ..that meant getting comfortable with other..

Everyday I try comforting him because he's hurting and it's hurting me too.. it's like everyday someone stabs me with pins..and today its one of those days I'm trying to hold myself together. My thoughts are disturbed by the door opening and Kimberly.. I've been avoiding her since her mother came and told me to stay away from her.

I stand up and try to get out of the rest room but she stands in front of me.and wraps her arms around my waist then puts her head on my chest

"Hailey please..please it's been 2 months.. you've been avoiding me internationally. And its hurting me..just tell me what I did wrong" she started sobbing and I could feel my shirt becoming wet from her tears.

.. That day when I heard them talk with her mother that she would break up with me soon as things are okay.. I was hurt so I decided to pull myself away even thou it hurt me and Will. After that I recieved a mail from her mother telling me to stay from her daughter, because I was an animal..so she doesn't want her daughter to grow old in the woods with me... I was really surprised as to how she knows that because as far as I know ,only mother and I know.

I'm trying so hard not to hug her back.so I held her shoulders and gently pushed her away from me..

I could see it in her eyes that she is hurting..she lost a lil bit of weight.

" Kim please stay away from me... I know eventually when 'everything' was okay you were going to break up with me so why stick around?? " said a very cold tone.

" I wasn't.. I explained to her later that day it would be impossible.. Hailey please.." this time around she grabbed me by me collar and was crying..

"Comfort our mate Hailey "said Will but I paid no attention to him.

"Ohh really...so you want me to forgive you so you could break my heart? Well ask your mother the fvck she said that made me stay away from you " after saying that I moved her hands on me and walk towards the door..but turned when I got there

"Oh and your Aunt said I should pass her greeting dear cousin" said then I walked out..closed the door and leaned against it.. I heard her cry her lungs out ... should I go comfort her? And apologize for the way I've been treating her?

_______

Merry Christmas dear readers❤. Have it blessed.

Your author

Pearl~