Chapter 11

Kimberly's POV

That day when I  went to see Hailey she was a mess. She had baggy eyes indicating that she's been crying. At first she was kinda rude but i stayed till she became the nice sweet Hailey I know..

We talked about everything while we cuddled..we cried and I wound comfort her.. she's hurting and it's hurting me too.. like have you ever loved someone that when they are hurt you also hurt..like you find joy in seeing them happy... we also laughed..it was all good .. and when we kissed I made sure it was for both of us to remember if whatever is happening means we won't see each other anymore.

We had sex and damn it was great ... actually great isnt the word to use because it was more than that.. I've had sex using strapons maybe 1 or 2 times I think..but nothing compares to how Hailey does it..And she loves me I swear she does. Like the way she took care of me in the morning.. I love you Hailey..

Somehow I convinced her to talk to aunt and hear her out and here we are.. everyone is crying I don't know what to do.. so I bought them water made sure that Hailey drank it so she was calm after she drunk water. She made her mom drink too and it was really good yo see them bond like that but I hope things between Hailey and I won't change.

"So how did you survive?"Hailey asked her mom thats my aunt

" I  woke up in a very big beautiful house with lots of people.. and they said I've been asleep for like 4/5 years. They didn't give up on me because their leader wanted me alive and that the medicine was slowly working so they kept me there" aunt explained

"Mhh okay..so why are you only returning now" she asked in the emotionless tone..

Damn I know now is not the time but Hailey's  really hot right now..

" Well I wasn't strong enough to walk or talk since I was in coma for that long..so a week later after I woke up.. I started my speech therapy .. it took me a year and half to started speaking fluently again..after that I started my physiotherapy it was hard and painful but after years I finally managed.. " aunt said

" mhh okay.. I'm off" said Hailey as she stormed out of the living room.. one could sense anger in her voice..just when I  was about to follow her out mom stopped me

" give her time hunny..also you need to break your relationship off. We can't have cousins dating."mom said

" But mo-" she cut me off

" that's it..soon as she gets better break it off.. are we clear Kimberly?"

"Y-yess mother" I said tears gathering in my eyes.. when I looked at the door  I saw Hailey standing there with disbelief.. She turned and ran back to her car then she just left ..

I don't know what to do right now.. I cried and when I tried to ran upstairs I tripped and rolled back on the ground.. it hurts but what mom just asked me to do hurts even more..

" oh my God hunny what happened?" She tried cupping my face but I shoved them away. I curled myself into a ball and cried.
.. maybe I  passed out from unbearable pain of falling down the stairs.

I woke up from my phone buzzing near my nightstand...I look at it but when I try to reach out for it.. I flinch at the pain from my leg only to see that I have a broken leg. And there are walking crotches next to my bed.. wow couldn't this day get any worse for me.

I slowly move to get it and it's Bianca... flip I missed last day of school..so she must have been worried because I never missed school especially  last day of senior year.

Bia: girl where tf were you today.. so many things happened.. and waitt don't tell me you ran away with Hailey because she's also not been around

Me: woah girl relax I'm okay .. except that my leg is broken and I'll be using walking crotches...( said in frustration )

Bia: I'm really sorry friend I'll stop by okay..I gotta go..love you.

I chuckled and put ended the phone call..I let out a huge sigh..my heart feels heavy I only wanna be in Hailey's arms..

I don't know if I was hallucinating but the day Hailey and I had sex I saw her eyes turn glowing black. And she whispered something in my ears, something I did not understand

"You are my mate..only mine"

"mate..mate"

Everytime we had I had to go home or leave her it would hurt her...like you'd see the pain in her eyes.the way she doesn't like it when people drool over my body..

"Princess you know you are my mate and I'll do anything to protect you? I just need to find my pack and then I'll marry you okay."

"What do you mean pack babey?"

" a safe place for us to be around where no one could hurt me or hurt you.. because you are meant to be mine Kimberly.."

"What if someone broke us up?"

"I'll die of pain..emotionally I'd die then physically I'll slowly die." She said as if she's joking..then we both laughed then she kissed my forehead

"I love you mate" she said

I smiled as I recalled that day..and shut my eyes so I could sleep