Chapter 5

Hailey's POV

God I'm  so nervous right now..I  hope I'm  well dressed. I drove to her house which took me about 15 minutes. I walked over to the front  door and cleared some sweat that was forming  in my hands then knocked.

I waited patiently  and the  door hang open.. i saw that beautiful face with that pretty smile of hers.. I  couldn't  believe my eyes when i saw  her.. she had a blue eyeliner and a nude lipstick.. and she looked amazing  in her outfit. I hand her the roses I  bought on my way.

Her mom is really cool if you ask me.. she told  me to bring her back home by midnight.. and took the roses from Kimberly.

I had a good time during our meal..and I  got to know her.. we have a lot of things in common.. I  enjoyed seeing her pretty smile ..her laughter everything about her is just so perfect.

" come on I  wanna show you my safe place" I  said as we go in the car after we had dinner.

" I'd love that" she said ...

"Don't  worry it's a really nice place  like you so you'll  like it" I smile at her.

Its not that far so we got  there after 20 minutes  of driving..  we were at a hill where we could see the city lights from

" here I  come here to get away from the world " I  tell her holding her hand. .

" oh my.. its really nice.. look there" she points at a shooting star

I turn to look at her and see her smiling looking up in the cloudless sky. She then turns to look at me and now we looking straight  in each other's eyes..

"Kimbe-" before i could say anything she kisses me ..

It caught me off guard but I  responded.. our lips moved in sync. She bought her hands up and wraped them around my neck and I  wrap mine around her waist and pull her close to me. Then she stops trying to catch her breath as I  also do the same.. our foreheads are touching each other ..

" another date on me tomorrow?"she asked

"  sure but allow me to get snacks then" I  reply

We laugh a bit and talk.. once we get in the car she hops into my sit and starts kissing me... I  kiss her back when I  start feelinv my dick twitch in my trousers I  gently stop  her

" I have something to tell you " I  say catching my breath

" is everything okay.. god I  over stepped I  shouldn't have-"

" Kim you did nothing wrong.. I have a dick" I say avoiding to look in her eyes. She doesn't say anything for a moment

" well its okay if you don't want to see me anymore, I'll  understand it wouldn't  be the first ti-" before I could finish she cups my face into her soft hands and kisses me passionately.

The kiss was full of emotions I  couldn't read..

"Hailey listen, I still want to see you  okay.. I've  been with different  girls and used a strap maybe twice i think so it wont be a problem.. they didn't  see your worth so please let me in okay.." she then pecks my lips and gently wipes tears I  didn't  realise they were falling.

I hug her tight and look up to see her face .. and she's  smiling.

" well we should get you home" I  tell her

" I  dont want to leave you" she pouts

" ncwaa look at you, you're so cute..now lets get you home  before Mrs Winston bites my head of " we both laugh

She goes back into her sit and we start driving back home..we pull off in her parking .. and she gets out .

I walk her to the front door and she attempts  to take off the jacket I  gave her

" you'll  return it some other time okay..just not tonight "I  tell her and smiles.

" Good night Hailey" she says giving me a hug

"Good night Kimberly" .

She walks in and I  walk back to my  car.. I drive  home.. and Thank goodness father won't  be home for a few day..

I lock my car and head inside.then lock the door. I left the lights  on because  I  knew I'd be back late. I switch off the light and go to my bedroom. 

I should shower then sleep. I had a long great day.. the way she laughs the way she talks... I  wanna be the one to make her laugh like that everyday. The one to put her smile on her face. 

I take a shower then wear my clean pair of boxers and my tank top. Then get in bed and let my mind wonder else where

"babey please get me some buggers and pizza and some fries,your baby is hungry and she doesnt want omelets for breakfast " Kim says as she pouts.

" are you sure its  her or its you who wants them" I  ask teasing her

" who  said its a she? Yeah its her who wants then " she says making her angry  face..I laugh lightly and shake my head

My thoughts are disturbed by a vibrantion on my phone .. I take a look and its Kim

Kim: have a good night Hailey..thank you for today

I smile and text back

Me: goodnight princess.. hope you enjoyed yourself.

I close my phone and let sleep take over me