Chapter 13

Hailey 's POV

I stayed down on the ground leaning against the door listening to her cry as my wolf whinned with a lot of pain louder today than usual.. we cried there with Will.. other people won't be coming for lunch for like an hour..because only 2 people can go for lunch..

Suddenly Will walked around in circles and he only does that when something is wrong.

"Mate.." he said
"What about her? Is she okay?" I asked him
" I'm not smelling her scent..It's like its fading"

Soon as he said that I quickly got up and opened the door... my heart sank right there...her skin was turning pale.. I crawled next to her ..try waking her up but she is not responding..

My head hurts... my heart's beating like its about to pop out.. everything feels painful..

I carried her in the bridal style and ran down pass the manager got into my car and drove to the nearest clinic..

"stay with me Kim" I kept saying all the way.

I talked to Dev and he told the pack doctor to come assist me.. so I went back to the cottage ..the place where we met with Hailey day after we found out we were cousins.

~~~

"Don't worry she'll wake up in a few hours.. she just collapsed due to lack of strength it seems as thou she hasn't been eating for a couple of days if not a week now." Ari the pack doctor said

" thank you so much Ari " said as I wiped my tears.

"Don't worry anything for my future alp-" Ari covered her mouth with her eyes open wide

"Waitt what did you say?" I surprisingly asked her

"Ohh nevermind I said that... when she (points at Kim) wakes up make sure to give her soft food before heavy foods okay.. and that's my que to leave" said as she shook my hand and got on her way.

She disappeared into the woods so I'm assuming she changed into her wolf.

Went back and sat beside Kim.. never thought being this close to lose her would hurt so bad.. everything that I did to her the last 2 months came flashing through my mind and I hated myself for it..

"I'm sorry Kim " was all I kept saying till I felt a small soft hand on my cheek wiping away my tears.. I hugged her tight

" Don't ever scare me like that Kimberly" I sobbed into her shoulder

"And tell me a really good reason why you weren't eating.." i said gently grabbing her face only to see her smiling at me

"What did I say anything funny?.. is there anything on my fac-" my sentence was cut short by a pair of lips on mine..

I nearly forgot how those lips feel and taste.. I miss her so bad.. miss having her with me almost everyday by my side of the bed.. miss us cuddling on rainy days..even in sunny weathers...miss buying her candy when she's on her days because she said it calms her down.

"I almost forgot how that feels.. " Kimberly said as she broke the kiss.. surely she must have seen me turn red

"Okay let's get you something to eat.. okay princess" said that trying to change the subject

" Hailey we need to talk you can't keep changing the topic every time and avoiding me.. you mean to tell me this kiss didn't make you feel things? All those memories meant nothing to you?... " she was slowly rising her voice and crying now..

" please princess you need to eat something, we'll talk I promise but after you eat something" said as I held her face and wiped away some tears then kissed her forehead.

Our foreheads touched and for a moment everything came in my mind.. all those memories.. and tears silently rolled down my cheeks too. And when I treated her badly..I hate myself for that.

" I'm sorry Kimberly.. it's just she told me to stay away from you orr she'll forcefully marry you to someone and I'll never be able to see you again.. she also said you were planning to break up with me that you'll never be with a person like me so to protect my heart I should stay away from you... I didn't care where you said that or not but the only reason I kept pushing away was because I wanted to keep seeing you everyday..and to protect you from her" I said in a quick manner I'm not even sure if she heard me.

" why would she do that ? I thought she liked you..she has never been like that to any of my girlfriends before?" Kim asked

"Because I'm no ordinary human being" said as pushed her back gently and let my canines show

Kimberly gasped and held her chest ..I quickly made them go away

" I'm a werewolf ...so she said she didn't want her baby spending their life with an animal.. say something Kim .. it's okay if you don't wanna be my gi-" she covered my lips with her tiny hands

"Shhh shut up Hailey.. gimme time to process this whole thing .. come on lets eat and we'll talk everything through out dinner okay" I nodded my head at what she just said..

Slowly got her off the bed and made her sit on the couch as I prepared something for both of us to eat.. I love Kimberly.. I don't care anymore if someone threatened me ..I'll protect both of us..

~~~~~~~
Happy New year peeps.. I'm really sorry for the dely in updating..

Hope you enjoy the chapter..I'll try updating more chapters quickier than the previous one's