Chapter 9

Smut warning well here's the part you've all been waiting for ..

______

Hailey's POV

"Mhh Kimberly...fvck we shouldn't be doing this" I said trying to stop her but I just couldn't..

"Well you little buddy doesnt think so.. please Hailey make love to me.." soon as she said that I cupped her face and kissed her like I've been dying to..kissed her like my life depended on this kiss.

I caressed her torso and let my hands slide down to her ass and I grabbed it..she let out a soft moan and that send shivers down my spine.. I've fvcked around but nothing beats Kimberly's moans. 

I wonder how she sounds when she moans my name.

I stopped the kiss and looked into her eyes while we are both catching our breaths..

"I love you Kimberly I really do." I whispered but it was loud enough so she could hear me...If it wasn't for her caramel skin I swear she should be having red cheeks

" I love you Hailey" before I know it our lips are attached again..she deep kissed me and I felt my d*ck twitch in my pants.

My hands roamed her body and a moan escaped my lips soon as she started grinding on me begging for more friction.. my lips moved down her lips to her jaw bone down to her neck..once I found her weak spot I sucked on it more and she was a moaning mess.

I took off my shirt and she did the same with the full body dress she was putting on.. Her body is to die for..she isn't wearing any bra.. she tried covering up but I held her hands and stopped drooling over her breast.

"Don't worry you're beautiful okay" i said with a re-assuring smile.. she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I carried her around my waist and slowly walked towards the bedroom as I continued kissing her neck..

I thinks her moans are my new favorite song..I loved that she was moaning for me . I layed her on the bed and got o top of her ..the kiss got quicker every second.. I take off my pants and remain in my sport bra and my boxers. Then continued kissing her soft lips.

I left wet kisses fron the lips to her jaw from her jaw to her neck then down to her nipple. She moaned my namr and that almost send me over the edge as I felt my precum cover my tip.. I sucked her nipple with I pinched the other she arched her back and

" ohhh ahh mhh fvck Hailey" she moaned.

I let my hand hand slide down to her princess and once I felt how wet she was I rubbed her through her panties ..she was a moaning mess.
She moved her waist to match my movements and soon after she took off her panties..I can't handle the teasing myself..I'm rock hard right now.

" mhh Hailey please I need you" she groaned .. I decided to tease a little bit more .
"But you have me babey" said with a smirk on my face
"F*ck Hailey please I need to feel you inside me" once she said that I let 2 of my fingers slip inside.

"Ahhh ohh mhh fvck Hailey that feels so good" she said through the moans .. I move my fingers in and out quickly and she moan even louder. Just when she is about to cum I stop and see a look of disapproval on her face.. I look straight in her eyes as I lick my fingers clean. 

I stand up and walk to the closet to get a box of condoms.. I walk back and she has her lips between her teeth...fvck that always turns me on. I pull down my boxers and my d*ck poked up and hit my stomach. Kimberly gasped I chuckled at her reaction

" woahh Hailey is that even going to fit in?" I kissed her passionately and when she deepened the kiss I stop and look at her

" I'll be gently with you Kim.. I wouldn't hurt you internationally" i said and go back to kissing her . The kiss starts getting slopy and she's moving her waist creating friction between my d*ck and her coochie.

I groan at the feeling. After minutes of kissing like that I  stop and put on the condom. I positioned my d*ck with her coochie. Then looked at her for concern then she nodded her head yes.

I slowly slipped myself in and she arched her back and screamed
" oh fvck fvck Hai..mhhh ohh" she said and and I couldn't stop my groaning

"Fvck Kim you are so tight "I moaned under my breath. Once I was fully in I paused so she could adjust herself.

" Hailey ..move" she said out of breath so I started moving slowly as we kissed passionately.. I never made love with anyone except Kimberly..

"Ohhh Hai..mhh I..ah...love..you" she said looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile..

"Fvck I'm cuu.ah..mming.." she said her eyes rolling back.

" mhh me too babey..fvck..look at me Kim" I said out of breath trying to keep moving..she looked me as she trembled underneath me

" I love you Kimberly " I said kissing her as we both orgasm..