Chapter 14

Kimberly 's POV

The last 2 months I spend without Hailey talking to me has been hell... it's like I never even existed for her..everytime I try to talk to her she just shuts me out.. I've been a week since I've began fasting and praying  that things get better for us..

I walk into the stuff rest room and she's there.. I tried talking to her like always but to no avail.. just after she walked out.. my head felt big and everything suddenly went blank.

I hear a faint "I'm sorry Kim" and wake up to Hailey's crying face..her head's  hanging low and tears are rolling down her cheeks...so I wipe away her tears..just when I was about to pull my hands away I felt a pair of arms wrap around me..

"Don't ever scare me like that Kimberly. " she said between her cries..I must say that I'm surprised that she's afraid of losing me..whereas the last 2 months her actions said otherwise.

"And Tell me a really good reason why you aren't eating " she asked pulling away only for me to be smiling at her..

"What did I say anything funny?.. is there anything on my fac-" I cut her sentence short and put my lips on hers..I nearly forgot how good that felt .. and just like all days of the last months she wanted to avoid talking about us..but you know let's just say I got the charm to make her talk when I'm close to her..

Everything she told me was like a tale..so just had to ask time to take in everything... about her abusive so called dad..that she's a werewolf and mom knew about it...this doesn't make any sense to me aight know.. matter of fact she asked Hailey to stat away from me..whyy only because she's a werewolf that's really messed up.  turns out she's the next alpha in line.. lemme say I can not wait to be her lunar...well a luna is the alpha's mate so yeah.

So we just finished eating and she's laying down on the couch..I don't know why I did that but I just did.. I sat on her stomach and slowly leaned in to kissing her.. the kiss was everything and more.. she quickly turned us over but unfortunately we all fell on the ground..then we laughed our a**es out..

For a moment there was silence..comfortable silence..just staring into each other's eyes and admiring each other..I placed hand on her cheek

"I love you Kimberly.. I can't believe I almost lost you.. I'm never going to leave your side okay.." said Harley as she held on to my waist

"Promise?"

" I promise I'm not going to leave you ever...I'll be there to protect you everyday..well that's if you want to be my luna of course"she mumbled the last part but I heard that

"Well in that case Harley Clarkson..I am more than happy to be by your side forever ..I love you" I said cupping her face then give her a soft forehead kiss.

Yeah after she found out who her father was and everything... she then changed her last name in all legal documents she possessed.
As for her abusive dad,he's been trying to get in contact with her since she left home..she still hasn't gone to get the rest of the stuff there and it worries me that he might try something the day she decides to get them

We sat up and hugged..after breaking the hug..something in her eyes just made me want her.  Like when was the last time she touched me like that.. so I lean in and kiss her..just like I expected her to she reciprocated the kiss.. it was filled with all possible emotions .. slowly she laid me down and got on top of me as we continued kissing..

Arggg why can't she just do it already.. I was horny and she's taking all the time..it's like she's punishing me or whatever.. I couldn't wait any longer so I flipped us over at started grinding her as I kissed her neck..she released a low groan and fvck that turned me on asf..

I took off my shirt and she did the same with her shirt as we stared deep in each other's souls..we then connected our lips again as thou we are hungry for each other..she went from my lips to my jawline then my neckand found my weakest spot.. I couldn't help it but unbutton her pants..

She got the signal and we both threw ours pants together with out undergarments..she carried me on her waist as she unhooked my bra..and that left the both of us completely naked... she carried us to the bedroom while she made us laugh and before I know it we were in the bedroom.

She slowly laid me down and reach out to the side of the bed to get what I assumed was a rubber.. seconds later we connected our lips and shared a passionate kiss.. a loss filled with love, happiness.. just it was amazing.

She slowly penetrated and watched me as I slightly parted my lips and moan.. I kinda forgot how long she is.. fvck

I caught her staring at me when I opened my eyes..

"I love you Kim"she said as she leaned forward and kissed me.as she started to slowly move

"Mhh I..I lo...ve you Ha..iley"said in between the moans..

___________

I'm really sorry for the delay in updating..hope to keep writing more now that I'm no longer busy like before.. please keep rating