Chapter 16, Things are heating up.

Hello and welcome back once again to this story as we arrive at chapter 16, i'm hoping you enjoy this one and as always, if you don't. don't be afraid to tell me. Anyways enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i woke up i was greeted with the sight of three girls laying around me. As i notice Ahri missing.

Y/N: Wonder where she went.

I thought to myself as i look at the clock.

Y/N: 7:00, she wouldn't be awake normally

I thought as i look over to the other girls still laying with me. Evelynn still had my arm around her but now not on her chest but just around her shoulder. Akali had decided to turn around, now with her back laying on top of me as she had her arms laying to her side. As Kai'sa was laying on one of my wings, hugging it like a blanket.

As i just smile at all of them laying there. Until i suddenly heard my door open and saw Ahri standing there. Now wearing Pj's as i greeted her

Y/N: Morning Ahri, Any reason you are wearing those pyjamas, i thought you were done with them.

I look at her as she blushed a bright red as she spoke up

Ahri: N-n-no reason, i just thought it was a bit cold with Evelynn hogging all of the blankets.

She said as i didn't believe her as i just decided to play along.

Y/N: Ah i see. So, care to join me still for the last hour?

I ask as she looked at me

Ahri: I would love that.

Y/N: Then come over here my little fox.

I said as she walked over laying on the other side of the bed.

Y/N: Why so far away. Are you afraid of me after all

I asked, my mood slightly dipping as i realised the possible cause.

Ahri: N-n-no that's not it

Y/N: Then come over here.

I said as she did, a bit more careful then i'm used to, as i asked her something.

Y/N: Are you alright Ahri, you know you can talk to me right?

As she sighed and looks up to me, now hugging me as she spoke up.

Ahr : No nothing is wrong, i'm fine. Just a little cold that's all.

As i just shrugged of her sudden change in behaviour

Y/N: Well, if you change your mind i'm always here, just so you know.

As i said she looked at me with a blush.

Ahri: Have i ever told you that you smell really nice.

As i just chuckle a bit confused.

Y/N: No you haven't, but thank you still.

I said as she smiled.

Ahri: Now lets just sleep a little longer dear.

She said as she closed her eyes, drifting of to sleep. As i did the same, sleep taking me soon after.

Ahri POV

As i woke up i noticed myself and the other girls laying in Y/N's bed as i remember what had happened last night