Chapter 44, Limits

Hello and welcome back to this story. I wont say to much about this chapter as i have a small surprise in it. As always i hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

Y/N: WHERE AM I, AM I STILL ALIVE.

As i now sat upright in my bed, not remembering how i even got here,  as i look around me noticing i was indeed still alive. As i notice the girls laying around me all over the bed as i kept looking around. As lats nights events where coming back to me.

Y/N: Oh yes, i passed out after a while, how long did the night even last.

As i was now thinking to myself as i began counting in my head. Not noticing the fact that the rest was now also waking up.

Kai'sa: Morning Y/N~

Y/N: Oh, good morning Kai'sa. Did you sleep well.

Kai'sa: Best sleep in a while~

As she shot me a seductive smile.

Y/N: D-d-o you perhaps have any idea how long we kept at it last night.

Kai'sa: Let me think, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... I think you passed out after round 5, but i'm pretty sure Ahri kept you in and out until round 7 when we all decided to go to sleep.

Y/N: Sweet jezus, how am i still alive.

Kai'sa: A miracle if you ask me, but the same could be said about you. You sure did get a bit wild after a while~

Y/N: I'm afraid you will have to jog my memorie a bit.

Kai'sa: Oh there is a lot to tell.

*Time skip brought to you by Kai'sa explaining Y/N all of what happened* 

As i now sat across from Kai'sa in the bed as i had a bright blush on my face.

Y/N: D-d-did i really do that, did i really say that.

Kai'sa: You sure did, i didn't mind though and the rest sure didn't either~

Y/N: I-it appears they didn't no.

Kai'sa: Also your horns do make some great handle bars~

Y/N: T-t-thank you i think.

As i could hear her giggle a bit as she stood up stretching as i caught myself staring. As i could see her striking a pose now.

Kai'sa: See something you like~

Y/N: With you always my little cook~

As i now got her to blush a little. At least i can still tease them a bit. As i let out a little laugh as i myself now stood up. As i walk over to my closet as i grab a set of clothes as i put them on.

Kai'sa: You could lose the shirt you know, i like you better without it~

Y/N: Will you do the same then~

As i stare over my shoulder as i see her putting on her clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed.

Kai'sa: I-i-i...

Y/N: I'm just joking dear~

As i see her blush a bit as i now also notice the rest waking up, the first being Seraphine.

Y/N: Morning miss star eye, slept well i hope~

Seraphine: Y-y-yes.

She said in a slightly embarrassed tone as i let out a little laugh.