Chapter 33, Big reveal am i right?

Hello and welcome back to this story, we are arriving at a chapter in which a new enemy reveals itself, who knows who or what it might be, find out soon enough. But for now i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i was currently standing next to the girls thinking over my options, all the confidence having gone away as i had to think about what i was going to do.

Y/N: So a face reveal is most likely necessary, people will find out either way. Next question would be how far do i make relationships known.

As i was slightly pacing around with the girls looking on at me.

Evelynn: So whats the plan dear, they know about Kai'sa, are you just going to tell them about all our relationships. They will probably find out soon enough either way, you know how the fans get.

As she said that i couldn't sense if she wanted me to tell them or keep it a secret, as it did not help my stress at the moment.

Y/N: You know what, fuck it. When in doubt just wing it.

Y/N: i'll be in my room, ill make a announcement and ill see what i tell at that moment.

I said walking of with my laptop and a camera, as i close the door behind me getting the stuff i needed set up before taking one more deep breath.

Y/N: No more going back now Y/N, time to see what the future holds.

As i said that to myself i turn on the stream, noticing a lot of people instantly joining as i was sitting in front of the camera with my maks on my lap, Pointing the camera at it so that is the only thing in view.

Y/N: So, hello again i guess.

I said nervously chuckling as i went on to speak.

Y/N: As you may have heard on the news there are some stories going around about me currently and i'm here to explains some of them.

As i take a deep breath looking into the camera.

Y/N: First of all, and most likely the most burning question, is who am i really. Well let me just show you.

As i point the camera upwards, revealing my face to the world for the first time.

Y/N: My name is Y/N, but most of you will now me by my alias, Dragon, under which i preform shows and make music. As most of you have seen, some news about me and the KDA group has recently surfaced. And i would like to shine some light on this subject. Beginning with me relationship with the girls.

Y/N: Great, now what Y/N, truth or lie. I doesn't really mater its probably going to suck either way.

I thought sighing to myself as i look at the camera again.

Y/N: My relationship with the girls has been changing over the past few weeks, as i went from a old friend of some of them, to basically another member of their family, and that is wat i see us all as, a family. Now as you may have noticed there is indeed a romantic aspect to this family that i will not deny, but about which i will also talk no further. It should be enough to know that i see these girls as my family.

Y/N: The next question would be my living situation, i would currently be located at the house of KDA, the adres i will not reveal in relation to the press already trying to get into contact with me. Now what i would like to say about this is that this has opened up some possibility's for some collaboration so i would advise to be on the lookout for that if you are indeed a fan of my, or their music.

Y/N: And the final piece of information would be about what i truly am. As i have hid my true identity as well as my race. It is of course clear i am no faun, the wings should be a dead give away.