Chapter 20, A old threat reveals itself once more

OOH boy, Welcome back to chapter 20 of this story. I decided to spice up the story a bit, i'm hoping you don't mind. And as always enjoy.

Akali POV

As i open my eyes i notice myself laying in a empty bed, as i look over seeing Y/N left a note.

"If your reading this, then first of all good morning, second of all. I'm of to the store for some grocery shopping, ill be back soon :)"

As i look at the note smiling at myself

Akali: And this man calls me a ninja with his own sneaking skills.

As i giggle a little i look at the clock reading 9:00. As i get up from my bed walking over to the closet and putting on some clothes. walking over to the bathroom to look at my face as i see my eyeliner had dripped down a bit as my hair was a mess as i decide to wash my face and comb my hair. After that walking into the hall meeting Ahri on my way to the kitchen.

Ahri: Morning Akali, had a good night of sleep~

She asked as i smiled at her feeling my face heat up slightly as i remember last night.

Akali: Yes, i slept just fine.

I said as she smiled at me

Ahri: Next time do try to keep it down a little, we do still have quest staying over~

As she said that i felt my face shot up bright red.

Akali: I-i'll make sure to.

I said as she laughed a bit. Walking of into the kitchen with me.

Akali: So do you have any idea how late Y/N would be back, he left me a note saying he was out shopping.

As she looked at me questioning before looking at the clock.

Ahri: Actually i don't know, he left at 8, he should be back around now.

She said getting a worried face.

Akali: Relax, i'm sure he's fine. I mean he can handle himself, hell be back home soon.

I thought hopping i was correct about this one, as Ahri looked at me hiding her worry behind her smile.

Y/N POV

As i was sent flying trough the air by a punch i was now wondering how i got into this situation as the guy came flying at me again as i dodge his punch.

???: Come on now boy, they told me you woud be a worthy fight. NOW PROVE THEM RIGHT!

He screamed at me before charging again as he shot by i sidestep sending a punch into his gut as he wrapped around my fist as i send him of flying

Y/N: You guys just don't fucking listen now do you, i told you bastards to leave me alone and that i wouldn't do anything.

As i saw the man stand up.

???: But you did do something now didn't you boy, you revealed your powers again and you know what that means.

Y/N: IT WAS TO PROTECT SOMEBODY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE!

I shouted as he looked at me smiling

???: All the same to us boy, you never know when you decide to turn back into a danger

Y/N: Just when i'm starting to forget the past these fuckers show up again. FML

I thought as he rushed at me again.