Chapter 38, back to it

Hello and welcome back to this chapter, this one yet another big fight and some character development. Anyways i'm hoping you will enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i walk over to the door i step around the corner now standing besides Akali as i look at the man at the door. He was a little smaller then me standing at about 6 feet. He had what appeared to be a scythe on his back, a blue strain in his hair as his left arm seems to be covered in what appeared like a mix between armour and scales.

Y/N: I'm here, so what do you want.

I spoke up in a low tone as i look the man in his eyes.

???: As i said, is it that wrong to come visit a old friend.

He said looking at Akali as i see him looking at her.

Y/N: And why would i have anything to do with that then.

I spoke up as he looked back up at me.

???: Oh well i have some other business to attend to that includes you.

As i look at him deciding if this would be a fight or a talk i heard Akali speak up.

Akali: Spit it out Kayn, what is your business with Y/N.

Kayn: Oh that's simple really, my boss asked me to retrieve him. Now if he would be as kind as to come with me.

He said shooting Akali a smile.

Akali: Are you insane. There is no way Y/N is leaving again.

She said as his smile faded away.

Kayn: Such a pity then.

As he took the scythe from his back in the blink of an eye as he swung it for Akali. As i quickly summon my wings blocking the hit.

Y/N: She's not the one you want, so i suggest you stop trying to hurt her before i make sure you cant return to your master.

As i spoke up in a low voice i could only see him doing taunting hands.

Kayn: Ooh so scary. Well are you coming or what then?

As he looked at me i just sigh.

Y/N: Fine.

As i went to step out the door i was stopped by Akali holding my hand.

Akali: Y/N what do you think your doing.

As she looked at me shocked.

Y/N: I'm following him. i'll be back soon enough i promise.

As i said that i notice the rest of the girls coming around the corner now. As i heard Eve whisper something under her breath.

Evelynn: Of all the times why now.

As i look at her on the verge of tears again. As i just sigh before speaking up.

Y/N: I want you guys to stay here, i don't need to put you in any more danger. I'll handle it on my own. I'll be back soon enough. I think.

I said whispering the last part to myself as i turn around as i was stopped by a shout from Ahri.

Ahri: Where do you think your going then Y/N, you promised to never leave again!

She said as i just look back at the man still smiling.

Y/N: I don't know Ahri, just stay here and promise me to be safe.

I said as i started to walk of, as i look back one more time.

Y/N: There is a note under my pillow, read it. I hope that will explain enough.