Chapter 18, Out for a walk

Hello and welcome back once more as we arrive at chapter 18, in this chapter i will introduce a new character ill hope you wont mind joining the show, and i will see how the relation goes as i keep on writing. Anyways without further ado, enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i groggily wake up rubbing the sleep form my eyes i look around the room to notice this was not my own room as i start to remember the events from tonight.

Y/N: Oh yes, Ahri decided to have some fun until i passed out

I thought as i touched my neck, feeling it slightly sensitive to the touch as i'm guessing it was covered in hickey's and such as i look down to my chest to see a naked Ahri still laying there, all of her tail out. Covering both herself and me with 7 of them as she had the two other wrapped around my legs as she held on tight, not letting me go.

Y/N: I'm guessing she's satisfied for now

I thought as i look at her sleeping with a normal smile as i felt her weight shift, her tails letting go slightly as i saw my chance at escape, as she moved away a bit more i remover her form on top of me gently placing her on her bed before walking over to my boxers on the other side of the room, putting them on as well as my T-shirt and walking into the hallway. It was still dark outside.

Y/N: Seems like a good time for a walk.

I thought as i look at the door at the other side of the hallway

Y/N: Lets fix that first

I thought as i walk over, seeing the door was mostly fine and that it was just the screws that were slightly loose

Y/N: Now that's convenient

I think as i walk over to the hole in Ahri's room, putting the door back on the hinges as i close it softly, as i walk over to my room. Putting on a new pair of jeans as the last ones didn't survive. As well as a long sleeved T-shirt, walking toward the hallway into the living room, seeing the girls still laying there, sleeping as i chuckle, i walk over to Kai'sa, throwing a blanket on top of her as i place Akali in the chair putting a blanket over her as i look over to Evelynn who was also still sleeping as i put a blanket over her as well. before walking towards the elevator grabbing my jacket from the hanger next to it before walking towards the main doorway before a thought popped into my head.

Y/N: It might be a good idea to leave a note, don't want to scare them.

As i grab a piece of paper and a pen writing something down. Putting it on the table in front of the couch, the paper read "out for a walk, ill be back soon"

As i walk towards the door, opening it i instantly felt the cold rush on my skin as my hairs stand up slightly as i step out, closing the door behind me. As i just stand there for a second before sighing and walking of, going towards where i remember seeing a park, as i arrive there it was empty as i decide to practice my flying a little. Removing my coat and putting it on a bench and removing my shirt as well as i felt my wings stretch as i was hiding them away underneath the shirt. The cold air nipping at my exposed skin as i felt a chill run down my spine before it suddenly stopped as i felt myself emitting some kind of heat.

Y/N: Huh, that's a new one, human heater.

I thought as i giggle to myself before stretching my wings as i jumped up and spread my wings. Slightly hovering before i started truly flying as i was using my wings for the first time in a while again, as i hover around a bit, gliding around with my wings, trying all kinds of acrobatics, from flips to spins. Even throwing in a sudden dive or two as i would wrap my wings around me and lean my head down, plummeting before spreading my wings again, pulling up again. As i was having the time of my life i felt like i was being watched as i landed, now on high alert. You never know what was watching. As i spoke up lowering my voice a bit.