Chapter 19, How about this

Hello and welcome back to chapter 19, this one will focus on Seraphine a bit and also some other stuff. I'm hoping you will like the chapter, if not please do let me know what i could change. And as always enjoy.

Seraphine POV

As i shook the man, now once again introduced as Y/N, His hand. He shot me a smile.

Seraphine: I must admit. He really is handsome when he's not terrifying.

I thought as i smiled back at him

Y/N: Now then, i prepared lunch and i think you have a meeting with my little lion here.

As i look over to Eve now slightly blushing

Seraphine: Mans is smooth with it.

I thought as i walked over to the table introducing myself to the other girls. As the first one was Ahri as i extended my hand to shake it.

Ahri: Pleasure to meet you dear.

Seraphine: The pleasure is al mine.

I said as all i could feel from her was warmth, kind hearted but not to be messed with.

As i walk over to Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: Nice to meet you, Seraphine was it?

Seraphine: Correct, nice to meet you to

I could only sense peace from within her, as well as some fear. Although i couldn't tell where the fear was coming from.

And last but not least was Akali.

Akali: A soul reader huh, pleasure to meet you.

As she shook my hand. I just sensed a mix between both cockiness and the same fear seeping in, as well as happiness. Once again being unable to place the fear. As they all look over to Y/N as he spoke up.

Y/N: And i have already reintroduced myself. pleasure to meet you.

As he bowed slightly causing me to giggle. At this point i could sense one feeling in the air as the girls looked at him. Love, they genuinely cared for him.

Seraphine: Lucky guy.

I thought as we all sat down at the table, as they al started eating Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: Well Seraphine, we are here for you so dig in and tell us something about ourselves.

Y/N POV

As i spoke up against Seraphine she looked around before actually starting to eat as i got a slight smile on my face as she spoke up.

Seraphine: Well i'm a small time music producer, singer mostly. One day i ran into Evelynn and she recognized me, she thought i had talent and asked me if i would like to come over sometime and we agreed on today. And now i'm siting here meeting what i can only call my idols

Ahri: Well thank you for the complement dear, were glad to meet you to.

Kai'sa: Indeed thank you, and well be glad to help.

Akali: I must admit, thank you. Also, what would you even like us to help you on then?

As Akali asked. A bit straight forward as i saw Seraphine looking down a bit embarrassed. As i sigh before speaking up.

Y/N: As my little ninja here was trying to ask, We would like to help you but we kind of need a idea on how to do that.

I rephrase for Akali as she looked at me blushing.