Chapter 30, Long awaited.

Hello and welcome back once more, this time we will be doing something fun, at least i hope its as fun for you as it was for me writing this. Anyways i hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i open my eyes slowly staring into darkness as my eyes adjust slightly before i get clear vision again. Rather quickly as well, usually this takes more time right?

Y/N: One more party trick i guess.

As i look next to me to see Eve hugging onto my arm as i felt my face getting hot again as the events of last night came back to me. Just in time as Eve also decided to wake up with a yawn and a stretch. As i could only stare at her laying bare in front of me as she seemed to notice smiling at me.

Evelynn: See something you like~

She teased as i quickly look away bright red. 

Y/N: G-g-good morning Eve.

I said as i heard her giggle as i felt weight shift as she now sat on my lap as she grabbed my head giving me a kiss.

Evelynn: Good morning to you to dear~

As i was still bright red. She got of me walking towards her closet, putting some clothes one as i stood up, walking to the chair on which i had put my clothes. Putting them on again before i notice Eve standing at the door.

Evelynn: Ready to go dear~

Y/N: Sure, lets just go.

I said as i glance over at the clock reading 8:45, the rest would probably be awake by now. As we walk into the kitchen my thoughts were confirmed as i look at the rest already sitting at the table, they didn't seem to notice us yet until i spoke up.

Y/N: So, are we still on time for breakfast.

I speak up with a smile as the rest now look at me as i got some different reactions. A grin from Akali and Ahri, as i swear i saw Jinx giggling as Seraphine had a blush on her face.

Ahri: Still on time dear, i'm guessing you might need the energy after last night~

She said teasing as i look over to see Evelynn slightly blushing.

Akali: I must admit Eve, you do know how to scream don't you.

As Eve was bright red i decided to help her a bit.

Y/N: Your one to talk now aren't you little ninja~

As that did the trick as Jinx was now laughing as Akali was a blushing mess.

Y/N: Now then, back to breakfast?

I ask questioningly as the rest seem to agree as Kai'sa came walking to the table holding some bread.

Kai'sa: Morning Y/N, hope you slept well.

Jinx: I don't think you have to worry about sleep with him Kai'sa.

Jinx said grinning at me as Kai'sa just got a slight blush.

Y/N: Come on now Jinx, or would you prefer if i told some story's about you as well.

As i look at her with a cocky smile.

Jinx: You wouldn't dare.

She said trying to test my look to see if i was honest.

Y/N: Try me~

I said as she noticed i wasn't lying. As Kai'sa came walking back to the table putting the last things down as she herself grabbed a seat.

Kai'sa: Come on now, breakfast is ready.

As i just smile at her before sitting down. As we al started eating.