Chapter 28, Wake up call

Hello and welcome back once more to this story, on todays to do list, introductions. Both of Jinx and some other stuff. Anyways i hope you enjoy.

Jinx POV

As i was pacing around the room i was currently thinking about what to do. I had woken up 20 minutes ago but Y/N still hadn't come around to my room and i was getting bored.

Jinx: UGH, how long does this man sleep.

I though as i lay down on the bed again.

Jinx: I mean it might be slightly my fault, i did wake him up at 3 in the morning.

Laying in bed staring at the ceiling i decide to take matters into my own hand.

Jinx: That's it, i'm waking him up.

As i look at the clock reading 8:00. I walk over to the room i remember him sleeping in. As i knock, or wel rather bash at the door speaking up.

Jinx: Hey mister sleepy head, time to wake up!

As i giggle to myself remembering how it used to be in the old days. Me sleepping in and him having to wake me up. As i was shaken from thought by somebody opening the door. 

Jinx: Shit

I thought to myself as i realised my mistake as the person standing in front of me was indeed not Y/N, but a girl i din't recognize, she was about my height with blue hair with blond accents. And she did not looked pleased to meet me.

???: YOU, have you come here to kill Y/N, assassin scum.

As i dodge out of the way of a blade aimed at my face.

Jinx: Not anymore, although i wish introductions went a little smoother.

I said smiling as she continued summoning kunai's, where does she even get these.

Jinx: You know, maybe Y/N was right. Staying in my room might have been the better idea.

As i dash of into the hallway the girl in hot pursuit as a blade fly's past my face as i hear her saying something.

As i decided to try and reach the living room for some cover somebody appeared in front of me. Another girl, slightly taller then me with dark blue hair and canons aimed at my face.

Narrowly dodging a shot that was aimed to kill, i decide turning around might be a better option, but just as i did a blue bal of fire shot past me as i look over to a rather angry vastaya.

Jinx: Not having the best morning now are we girls.

I decided to worsen the situation as they all glare at me. I dash back into the hallway running for the bedroom again hoping to see Y/N.

As i approach the bedroom i see Y/N standing at the door looking at me with a face that just screamed "Goddammit". As i dash behind him as the others came rolling around the corner, coming to a sudden stop when they are met with Y/N.

???: Morning dear, you haven't seen a blue haired girl running around here now have you.

The vastaya spoke up.

Y/N: Be a bit more specific Ahri, half of you have blue hair. But if your talking about Jinx then yes, shes behind me.

As i felt my heart sink as he stepped aside as i was met with glaring looks from the girls as a blade flew towards my face, only to be stopped by Y/N as he spoke up again.

Y/N: And i would appreciate it if you could stop fighting, she's not here to kill me, she's a old friend of mine. Although i wish she had just followed my orders so this situation could be avoided.