Chapter 31, Finally a good drink.

Hello and welcome back to the story. Finishing up the concert and going out for the evening, lets just hope its not a repeat of last time. Anyways, enjoy.

Jinx POV

As the girls and me had just shared a random group hug with Y/N we walked of to the changing room. As they quickly changed into dresses as they suddenly look at me.

Jinx: If you think i'm getting put in on of those you are out of your mind.

Evelynn: Awh, But Y/N would love it dear~

Ahri: I don't mind, more chances he will be looking at me~

As i blush slightly thinking about the odds.

Jinx: You know what, lets just do it!

I said as the rest smile at me as Ahri went to the closet picking out a light blue dress that exposed one side om leg as Kai'sa got to work on my hair, making it into a single long braid running down behind me as Evelynn handed me some lipstick, bright red.

Jinx: You guys do know what you are doing.

I spoke up earning a laugh from them.

Ahri: You kind of have to if you want to fluster Y/N, you need the upper hand or he'll talk back in a smoother tone then you might be ready for.

She said as she closed the zipper of the dress on my back.

the last thing i was handed was a pair of white heels with only a slight elevation so that they would be comfortable. As i put them on as the rest walk out meeting Y/N in the hallway as i quickly look around the corner noticing Y/N complementing the looks of the girls as he was blushing. As i took one more deep breath as i decided to walk around the corner.

Jinx: Come on you got this, you look just as good as them.

As i walk over to Y/N, the sound of heels drawing his attention as he just stared at me as i look at his face going bright red as he just kept staring at me as i wave my hand in front of his face.

Jinx: Hello? Earth to Y/N?

As that snapped him out of it as he stuttered out a respons.

Y/N: Y-y-you look G-g-great J-j-jinx, T-t-the dress really s-s-suit's your eyes.

As he quickly looked away with a huge blush on his face as i just giggle.

Jinx: Lets see how far i can take this.

I thought as i wrap my arms around his neck forcing him to look at me.

Jinx: You look stunning as wel dear~

As he was a blushing mess just opening his mouth as i decided to take advantage of this.

Jinx: Is that a invitation~

I said pulling him down by his tie as i put my lips against his entering his mouth as he was still shocked. As i just hear oohs and aahs from the other girls.

Akali: Go get him girl~

I heard Akali chuckle as the rest just giggle looking at a bright red Y/N.

As we broke apart a trail of saliva running in between us as i look up at him smiling.

Jinx: Your a good kisser ill give you that much.

As he seemed to stop blushing.

Y/N: Do you want to find out what else i'm good at~

As i felt my own face heating up.

Jinx: They weren't lying, complete domination or else you should expect some smooth lines.