000

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

A large Mansion was shown, with a beautiful garden overlooking it. The walls were a pretty cream color, almost beige. The windows were clear and a color blue, clean and cut. The glass nearly looked sheer.
A fountain was springing water in front of it, it glowes in the beautiful night sky. The sky was a pitch black, nearly midnight.

Flowers were all around the fountain floor, along with outside the mansion floor where the soil was. Poppies, roses, tulips, sunflowers, gardenias and especially magnolias were planted all around.

There were no clouds, giving the sky a clear view. The moon was full and casting a bright glow of light. It gave a sense of tranquility, a glow of beauty shining down on earth.

Albus frowns, recognizing his currently newly designed manor that he had payed to built.

Everyone else only looks in awe while the purebloods only scoff. They've seen better.

The inside is then shown, a large chandelier is shown. The lights were designed as diamonds, giving it a crystal outlook. The floor was polished and clean, the walls a light beige color and matching the old aesthetic design of the room.

Old money but also really fashionable and ancient.

Loud screams of pain are heard as a few maids run around the beautiful decorated hallways with worried expressions on their faces. They all carried heavy blankets and towels, whispering to each other furiously as they hurried along.

Screams of anguish are heard, thunderous as they roared along the corridors and hallways of the large manor.

Everyone grimaced while others look confused.

"Come on, Trix, you can do it."

Beatrice's and Lexi's eyes widen when they hear the familiar nickname and voice. Many other also frown, recognizing the voices but not knowing from where.

Both Beatrice and Lexi shrank in their seats.

A student gives them a weird look.

A beautiful, yet sweating platinum blonde with big brown doe eyes is shown. Tears were running down her pale and flushed cheeks as she only wore a gray long shirt made of wool.

Her lower body was covered in a black sheet.

The bed she was on was a large poster bed, the sheets were slightly white but were riddled in crimson because of the blood she was losing during her labor pains.

Aranya swallows hard. Her father had told her how difficult the child birth was for her mother, but she didn't expect it to be that painful.

James stares at the women, she looked eerily familiar. In fact, to nearly everyone she looked familiar.

Dumbledore frowns in confusion, looking concerned.

Many men looked uncomfortable, watching the labor while you girls watched in horror.

"I can't, I can't do it!" The women sobs, shaking her head as her hand was held by a another person. It reveals to be a beautiful blonde with bright bluish greenish eyes, a encouraging smile on her face despite the concern shown in her eyes.

Lexi's eyes widen as she puts everything together. "That's me!" She bursts out, standing up.

Beatrice facepalms.

"What?" Marlene McKinnon scoffs, turning to her.

"It's true," Aranya shrugs. "It is you, Auntie Lex." She smiles widely, which was surprising seeing as she's been cold to nearly everyone.