030

"Oh, look

"Oh, look. Hogwarts," Sirius says, pointing at the screen. "Cool. Did we skip over the train ride?"

James frowns. "Possibly."

Remus shrugs.

"Wait a minute," Lily frowns, staring at the screen.

"What?" Marlene asks, turning to her.

Mary and Dorcus along with Peter also turn to her to with perplexed expressions on their face.

Pandora narrows her eyes as the screen shows a hogwarts hallway.

Regulus furrows his eyebrows.

"No."

"Come on!"

"Is that-?" Barty blinks in surprise.

Beatrice stares at the screen wide eyed.

Lexi gapes. "That's you and me!" She exclaims in surprise. She furrows her eyebrows. "But how? And why?"

"Magic." Barty shrugs.

"We seem to be in...fourth year." Beatrice says softly.

"You mean this year?" Lexi questions.

"You look older." Narcissa says. "So maybe it's the end of fourth year."

"Possibly." Lexi nods.

"I wonder why?" Evan asks.

James makes a face, looking annoyed.

Lily deflates, wanting to see her future son.

Dorcus scowls as she stares at the tramp.

"Really?" Marlene whines, slouching in her seat.

Severus makes a face at her whining tone while Evan snickers.

Sirius scoffs.

Dumbledore perks up in his seat, as well as McGonagall and several other people.

Lexi scowls, looking taller than a few months ago. "Come on! You hate it whenever you go to Hogsmeade. You should totally go." She says as she follows her Slytherin best friend down one of the corridors of Hogwarts.

The sun seemed to be shining brightly through the open windows, but the air also seemed to be chilly as the wind blew with a cold bite.

Beatrice frowns, shaking her head. "I really don't wish to go. I have to study, I have O.W.ls next year. And I really don't want to fail them." She frowns, having remembered how she had been stressed this whole year due to the upcoming O.W.Ls next year.