001

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters. The family is sleeping, with Harry on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Harry has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Harry. Harry looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00.

"My poor baby," Lily whispers quietly, staring at her son with sadness.

James fumes, thinking about the stupid Dursleys.

Everyone, almost everyone, stares in sadness for the boy.

Harry shifts uncomfortably.

"Make a wish, Harry." He says to himself, he blows the 'candles' on the drawn birthday cake.

Beatrice eyes him sympathetically, she knew what he was going through. She had no one to celebrate her birthday with up until she turned 13 and met her best and only friend, Lexi.

She had to celebrate all her birthdays alone, buying a cupcake and making a wish for her to have a happy family.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Harry jumps. The door thumps again and Dudley and Harry jump up and back away. Harry hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

"Who's there? Ahh!" The giant fat man calls out, his wife behind him.

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting, he is revealed to be a giant.

"Hagrid!" Sirius calls out.

"It's Hagrid!" Another student calls out.

Hagrid himself blushes.

Dumbledore sits up, staring at the screen with curiosity.

James and Lily watch happily as their son is saved.

Hagrid looks sheepish. "Sorry 'about that." He puts the door back up

Vernon aims his gun at him. "I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!"

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, Hagrid grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

Hagrid scoffs. "Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." The gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid notices Dudley. "Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle!" He chuckled.

"That stupid child is not my son!" Lily calls out with a frown.

Beatrice looks at Lily with surprise, even more so when James nods.

You should never blame the child, it's the parents fault how the child turns out. And he was still a child, he could still change...

Dudley stutters in fear. "I-I-I'm not Harry."

Harry reveals himself. "I-I am." He swallows hard, staring in slight terror.

Hagrid blinks in surprise. "Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for ya. 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself."
He hands Harry the cake. "Words and all. Heh."

"That's so sweet of you, Hagrid." Lexi smiles.

Hagrid blushes.

Harry opens the cake, which reads 'Happee Birdae Harry' in green frosting. "Thank you!" He smiles happily, someone had remembered his birthday.