022

Okay, so I made a couple of edits on my tiktok account.

They're mostly about Beatrice and Dumbledore, and some of the Slytherins.

So if you wanna watch......

@athenawisdom3

Some also contain spoilers.

Just letting you know.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Everyone continues watching with fascination.

Professor McGonagall stood in front of her classroom at Transfiguration class the next day. "Could I have your attention, please? Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets."

Aranya was sat next to Hermione, yawning and looking exhausted. Her eyes showed eye bags as she rubbed them, leaning on her elbow on the desk.

She was positively exhausted, having haunted dreams about last night. She was worried, really worried. Not to mention the flashes of different things in her vison, she barely remembers them.

Concern grew on Dumbledore's face for his daughter.

Beatrice frowns, worried.

"Is she okay?" Lexi mutters.

Draco shrugs, sharing a look with Lisette who makes a face.

"Like so." McGonagall smiles before she turns to a bird resting on a post to her right, tapping it with her wand as she speaks. "One, two, three, Vera Verto." A stream of magic emits from her wand, and the bird becomes a goblet; the other students express amazement.  "Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" She approaches Ron. "Ah! Mr. Weasley. One, two, three, Vera Verto."

Ron clears his throat. "Ahem!" He silently taps his wand towards Scabbers three times. "Vera Verto." His wand causes Scabbers to turn into a furry goblet with his tail moving around while squeaking.

"Oh my," Lily covers her mouth.

Sirius, Peter and James burst out laughing.

"Oh dear," Molly frowns.

Fabian and Gideon laugh out loud.

Harry and some of the other students grin and laugh. His wand was still broken, so it was of no use.

Aranya snickers in amusement. Despite the tiredness, she had found amusement in this. Unfortunately, she hadn't felt like eating, which was really unlike her. She loves food.

Professor McGonagall sighs as Ron picks up the Scabbers-goble. "That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." She looks at Hermione as she raises her hand. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" She starts walking back to her desk, glancing at all the other children.

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." She asks carefully, hesitant as she glances around the classroom.

Everyone pauses, sharing looks with one another.

Professor McGonagall tensed.

Dumbledore freezes, tense as he sat in his seat.

Slughorn also frowns, shifting in his seat.