011

[Also, no hate please

[Also, no hate please. I have no idea if the Dumbledores or Potters ever were Italian. Just please don't spread hate for this. This is for the story, I'm using Italian because I think it's a beautiful language, other then French. But since the Sacred Twenty Eight knew French, I wanted it to be different. So please don't hate it.]

******

The next scene plays out, showing what looked like Rio. The sky was a beautiful light blue, no coiud in sight. Sandy beaches were shown, along with the beautiful blue sea. Many Nealon colors were shown with colorful feathers and colorful parades.

"Rio?" Mary questions, her eyes widening as the beautiful city is shown.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful." Marlene whispers. "I wanna go there."

Lily stares at the beautiful sandy beaches, clear blue skies, the fun colorful colors of the city. It was breathtaking.

It was no doubt summer. Sirius thought, but what were they doing here? Is Harry here with Vernon and Petunia, along with Dudley?

The Black Family along with many other Purbloods stare at the city with wide eyes, the muggles sure had created a lot.

"Nice." Barty nods, eyeing many ladies.

Regulus rolls his eyes at his best friend, turning back to the screen.

"It's so pretty." Lexi sqeals, a wide grin on her preppy face.

Beatrice only makes a confused face.

"Alright. One more time."

"Mommy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset, I only wanted to save everyone. I thought I was doing the right thing. And in my defense, I did try to stop the others."

"Add a more upset and pleading tone to it."

"What? Do you want me to beg? I'm not a poodle."

Albus Dumbledore pauses, turning to give his daughter a look.

Many people began to gape, especially the girls as they saw what he was wearing.

"Oh, Aranya looks like she grew over the summer." Lexi points out.

"Woah." Lei Lei mutters, staring at the Headmaster.

Mary gapes with a opening mouth while Marlene stares with wide eyes.

Dorcus stares at the screen, her eyes narrowed as she glanced at a innocent Beatrice.

Aberforth brightened at the sight of his niece. She looked so similar to his sister, Ariana.