002

༻❀✿❀༺

Beatrice stayed silent, staring at the screen. She was still confused what future her and Lexi meant but she decided not to dwell on it.

Aranya stays silent. She already knew what they meant, her mother's true heritage would not be known until their 4th and 5th and 6th year.

They had time.

Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. The beautiful skies of blue are shown with the beautiful green lands and trees, full of care and growth.

Harry is in sitting alone in a train compartment, staring out the window as he thought about the things that had happened in the last 34 hours. He was a wizard, he was free, he was going to a school and he was famous.

Suddenly, a familiar redhead appears in the doorway.

"Ahh!" Aranya exclaims, making a few jump up in their seats. They turn to glance at her. "The day we all met each other and became best friends for life," she smiles.

Dumbledore looks at his daughter before looking back at the screen.

James furrows his eyebrows while Sirius scrunchs his nose up.

James' really hoped his son's two friends were good enough for him. He side eyes Aranya with distaste.

Remus and Peter only stare at the screen.

Lily and her friends only look at the screen, remembering how they first met on the train and became friends. She smiles widely, wanting to make sure her son makes friends.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." Ron says shyly, shifting uncomfortably.

Harry shakes his head, a small smile growing on his lips. "No, not at all." He says, sitting up as the boy sits in front of him.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

Ron goes agape.
"So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the..." He gestures to his forehead.

"Wow," Aranya rolls her eyes. "What a nice thing to say."

"Shut up, I was eleven." Ron huffs.

"Both of you," Hermione starts. "SHHH!" She shushed them.

Harry furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "The what?" He asks.

Ron whispers. "Scar...?"

Harry blinks. "Oh." He lifts up his hair bangs to reveal it.

"Wicked." Ron says in awe.

Harry smiles, maybe he won't be alone after all.

Suddenly, there's another knock on the door. The two turn to see a young blonde with curly hair and gleaming blue eyes, looking rather nervous.

Beatrice sits up. She remembers in third year when she met Lexi on the train, the two became instant best friends, even though they were in different years and houses.

"Sorry," Aranya starts, clearing her throat. "But do you mind if I sit with you? I can't really find anywhere else to sit," She gestures outside to all the full compartments. Also, she didn't want to explain to everyone how she was Dumbledore's daughter.